Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2011, 01:28 PM   #21
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: Cold Flames Cauldron Freezes Webkinz Accounts!

Yep, just tried going into my grave yard that has the cauldrons that I bought last year in it and the room won't load and I have to X out because it freezes WW up and can't log out. I haven't tried any of the other rooms I have cauldrons in. Hope Ganz gets this fixed soon!
Vickie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2011, 02:09 PM   #22
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

OH no! I have that! They NEED to fix it fast!
Old 10-12-2011, 02:19 PM   #23
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I am to scared to go on webkinz now with 2 bad glitches

potm prize and this
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 10-12-2011, 02:20 PM   #24
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i had one room lock up this morning. after that i didn't try anymore. i called ganz about the cd cover swap for mics issue, and at that time, i had them move the cauldrons to my dock so i could access the room for now.
hope they get the glitch fixed soon.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 02:59 PM   #25
Webkinz :)

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Well, they fixed the peek a newz and the pink issues, but now there are new site issues!!! I cannot get into my rooms with the cauldrens, not even with my Chrome browser, the loading screen just freezes. I must say on any given day over the past few weeks, I generally have to switch my browser to complete different tasks or games on webkinz. I never had to do that in the past, things started going south with the introduction of Adventure Park, which I like, it's just so hard to complete anything. I also find that the site in general has been loading and running more slowly. So many glitches lately!!! Hope Ganz gets their act together and things improve soon!!!
jillpfrn is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 03:09 PM   #26
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I have the Cold Flames Cauldron in a Halloween room in one account and in a refrigerator-ONLY room in another account that were bought before this year.

I am wondering if the cauldrons from past years (like all of mine) will also cause the lock-out.

Does anyone know if ALL Cold Flames Cauldron cause the lock-out?

It seems that this latest update might be considered a failure since all the articles on the front page deal with new glitches!

AKD

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
That is weird..
I have one in my graveyard that I got last year, and it hasn't froze that room.
You can go in and out of a room with a previous-year-purchased Cauldron?
AKD

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
As Webberlily said it is browser dependent. I am using Chrome and can add all of the Cold Flames Cauldrons to a room that I desire with no issues at all. I had two rooms with them and both are usable (I also bought new ones and put them in a 3 room with no problems).
So if you are having troubles, you might want to switch up the browser to see if that helps.
So that is what some CAN use the rooms and some CAN'T.
It depends on your browser.

AKD

Last edited by AnotherKinzDad; 10-12-2011 at 03:07 PM..
Old 10-12-2011, 03:29 PM   #27
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I was able to load my room with a cauldron in it on FF today. I think I bought the cauldron this year but I can't see how that would matter.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #28

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Cold flames Cauldron freaked me out last year............caused a blue box to appear and DISAPPEARED all of my items in that room! My precious halloween costumes!!!
I took it out and everything reappeared, BUT I put it BACK in the room in a different place
everything seemed fine.......
Now I am kicking myself and wondering why can't ganz ever get everything right??
I hope they fix this before halloween.......or we'll be trick or treating in the nude
and what does this mean? browser dependent? I am on IE
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #29

l3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talent

Quote:
Also it's interesting to note that despite its name, this item is a refrigerator.
xD
Old 10-12-2011, 04:28 PM   #30

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I don't have that item and just tried to get into the Park to collect trash and my whole screen went black. Coincidence? Maybe, or just maybe a "glitch" that affects a couple of things in Webkinz World.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed