Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2011, 07:58 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Room screen is all black

Tried going to my room and the screen is just black.
No log out button nothing appears.
Anyone else having this problem?

Okay so i went to another pet and got to room ok.
Then I went back to my NightMare and tried to enter her room and black screen again.
I am almost thinking it has to do with an item in that room.

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-15-2011 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: still getting reports that the glitch is not fixed
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2011, 08:30 AM   #2
Akiro

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Room screen is all black

Some of my rooms are loading. Some are not. Some are freezing and some are going black. This is happening on two accounts. We have three others that are fine. I am thinking it is a server problem. Going to call Ganz if it keeps up.
Blackdog is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 08:31 AM   #3

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Okay it is definetly something in that room.
I took a pet for a walk and tried to walk into that room and just black screen.
I almost think i put the inflatable pumpkin from peek a newz in that room yesterday.

Nope found the pumpkin so not that..

Last edited by Ms.Mom; 10-12-2011 at 08:42 AM..
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 08:43 AM   #4
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Do you have a cold flames cauldron in those rooms? I just put one in my black cat's room and everything froze up and I got booted out to a green screen and I can't get back in.

I've been trying to call Ganz, but the phone just rings and rings. Something definitely got messed up with maintenance.
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 08:48 AM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by Honeybear
Do you have a cold flames cauldron in those rooms? I just put one in my black cat's room and everything froze up and I got booted out to a green screen and I can't get back in.

I've been trying to call Ganz, but the phone just rings and rings. Something definitely got messed up with maintenance.

Oh yes I do have that in that room..
So I guess we can figure that is where the issue is.
The Cold Flames Cauldron must be acting up.
I knew it was something in there cause all my other rooms are working fine.

Mine is still not working, guess i will wait to see if it gets fixed.

Good Luck I hope yours gets fixed soon.

Last edited by Ms.Mom; 10-12-2011 at 09:03 AM..
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #6
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

My rooms on my accounts with the Cold Flames Cauldron kicks me to a green screen when I try to go to that room. On one account the Webkinz Rep took the Cauldron out and the room loaded. When I put it back in the Cauldron kicked me to the green screen again. He told me not to put it back in the room for now. But all of my other accounts with the Cauldrons are locked up.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:16 AM   #7
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

HELP! Frosty is stuck in his halloween room! arghhh! At first I thought it was a snowman issue but I guess I am wrong huh? Crystal my other snowman must be in a halloween room also. drat!
Old 10-12-2011, 09:25 AM   #8
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Sorry to hear others are locked out, but happy to have confirmation of what caused it, and to know someone got through to Ganz! Guess I'll wait a bit and try again with that room tomorrow before trying to call again.

Frustrating, though!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #9

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by nana
He told me not to put it back in the room for now. But all of my other accounts with the Cauldrons are locked up.
I'm locked out of a bunch of rooms on my accounts.
Did he tell you if anyone was fixing this problem or when it might get fixed?
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 10:30 AM   #10
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Halloween cauldron locks me out of room

after today's update, i can no longer go into a room that has the animated halloween cauldron in it. i have tried several accounts and browsers and of course i have cleared cache and rebooted, it's update day

Last edited by jagular; 10-15-2011 at 03:11 PM..
jagular is offline Female
Closed