Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Clubhouse Won't Load

Hi everyone. It's about 10am for me. I'm trying to get into the clubhouse to find Miss Birdy and I've tried about three times to get into the clubhouse and I keep getting a message saying cannot load server.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

BTW, I've also logged back in and out and it still doesn't work.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 12-15-2010 at 10:05 AM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2010, 10:13 AM   #2

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

Default Re: Clubhouse Won't Load

Yes, I was able to track Doug through all the color zones from 10:00 to 10:02, then I couldn't connect to pink. Now, I can't load the clubhouse at all. I signed off, tried other accounts, etc, etc. Hopefully, they'll sort this out soon.

p.s. Doug was in dk blue at 10am!
kayjay is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kayjay
Yes, I was able to track Doug through all the color zones from 10:00 to 10:02, then I couldn't connect to pink. Now, I can't load the clubhouse at all. I signed off, tried other accounts, etc, etc. Hopefully, they'll sort this out soon.

p.s. Doug was in dk blue at 10am!

Glad to know it's not just me. Maybe it's a maintenance but they usually let us know about those.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:15 AM   #4

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

Forgot to supply my error message:

I get a blue screen and then the yellow message box that says "Could not connect"
kayjay is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 10:18 AM   #5
Majesty84

Forgot to supply my error message:

I get a blue screen and then the yellow message box that says "Could not connect"

Yeah that happens to me.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:26 AM   #6

Folks seem to be moving around the clubhouse on the Ms Birdy tracking thread. Although, it seems that if you log out, then you can't get back in. I cleared my history and rebooted my computer to no avail.
kayjay is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 10:47 AM   #7
Majesty84

Folks seem to be moving around the clubhouse on the Ms Birdy tracking thread. Although, it seems that if you log out, then you can't get back in. I cleared my history and rebooted my computer to no avail.

Yup, I was about to mention that I just cleared my history and nothing.

10:45am still not working.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 12-15-2010 at 10:47 AM..
Old 12-15-2010, 11:03 AM   #8

11:00 - Still can't get back in either. I guess I won't be tracking Doug! I'll try again this afternoon.
Good luck!
kayjay is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 11:09 AM   #9

kangaandroo will become famous soon enough

Yep, me too....Hmmm hope it gets fixed soon!
Old 12-15-2010, 11:17 AM   #10
Majesty84

View Post Originally Posted by kangaandroo
Yep, me too....Hmmm hope it gets fixed soon!
About 10:56am for me my kinzchat phone suddenly worked even though I was trying to get the power to come on for a while. I was able to get into the clubhouse and got my black socks prize for today.
Closed