Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 04:55 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!

Default "You have already traded with (x) today"

Since the update, when i try to trade with someone in the trade room it says I have already traded with them, ans so cannot. I switched accounts, same message, cleared cache, etc... NADA...
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 04:57 AM   #2

uragooddog will become famous soon enough

Default Trading Room Glitch

Has this happened before when you go to try trading with someone and it says you've already traded with that person for the day and to try someone else. Well, my point is that it's not even 6AM, and I have done NO trading at all today. I wish [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would fix it quick. I'll have withdrawls today if not. lol

Just waiting for leaves and thought trading might pass the time a little more. Dailies already done. UGH!
uragooddog is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 05:03 AM   #3
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Exclamation CLUBHOUSE unusable POST MAINTENANCE

Report coming from Asian deluxe accounts (4):

all color zones checked, same error

cannot trade with anyone "you've already traded..."

every trade invitation attempted gives the "you have already traded with that person today" message - though the accounts tested haven't traded with ANYONE today. Also, other traders trying to trade with me (came up to the table, even) are unable.

many (much more than usual, say yesyerday or the day before) traders seen in the trading rooms, but not trading - ?other time zones also affected since maintenance?

FRIDAY 24th, 8pm asian kt, 4pm our actual time, 6am EST

respectfully submitted,
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 05:11 AM   #4
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CLUBHOUSE unusable POST MAINTENANCE

Yikes this is even worse than major - this is disastrous! Exact same problem on Euro!!

I think this is going to be moved up to critical - American accounts are affected too!!

Last edited by COONYCOON; 09-24-2010 at 05:11 AM..
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 05:27 AM   #5
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Same here (Euro acct) everyone is sitting in the rooms yawning!
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 06:01 AM   #6
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: "You have already traded with (x) today"

Yes I didn't see you had posted about this first - bankskins has also made a thread about it! Nobody is trading in there! I for one think this is pretty critical (especially since we are getting leaves in the clubhouse - even if they are hard to click on)! Hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] fixes this ASAP!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 06:13 AM   #7

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Exclamation Trading problem in Clubhouse

Hi, so i was in the trading room in the clubhouse and wondered why nobody would like to trade with me, normally they ask me (and the room was full) before i can do anything else. but today nothing. so i clicked on the table because i wanted to trade and looked for a name that wasn't in trading. and then it said: "sorry but you already traded with this person, you just can trade once a day!" i was wondering about that cause i didn't trade since last week. so i took another name and there was the same. i couldn't trade and i know that i didn't trade the whole week and not today cause i just came back from school. Do you have the same problems? i will try it again later, and i hope it is working then but it's toooooooooooooooooooo bad....

oh and i can't catch leafs in the clubhouse (especially trading room) is that normal????
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 06:43 AM   #8
mygra will become famous soon enough

Question Trading room Problems??????

went into the trading room this morning..and everyone i sat with it said you cant trade with this person you already traded with them........and i had not at all traded anything..guess it did it with eveyone cause people were leaving fast.....anyone else have this happen??????
mygra is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 07:18 AM   #9
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Yeah I was trying to trade this morning to get the fall fest boots and it keeps telling me I've already traded with people I haven't traded with yet.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 07:26 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I was just coming to check about this - I get the same thing even between my own accounts

thought I'd try getting some fall feast since I found few clothing item

bad enough the leaves are few now can't trade either bummer
Closed