Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 12:59 PM   #11
WWID NanRei1
Webkinz :)

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: CLUBHOUSE TRADING ROOM TROUBLE ONGOING!

Perhaps I am missing something here! What is the advantage to trading between your own accounts? Why don't you just post it to your other account?
Nanasrose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2011, 08:48 PM   #12
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
Perhaps I am missing something here! What is the advantage to trading between your own accounts? Why don't you just post it to your other account?
Posting costs KC. Trading is free. It can add up if you trade several items a day between several accounts. I have 6 accounts, so it adds up fast.

And by the way, the logging off is not happening on any of my accounts any more. Is anyone still having the problem?
if not, we should close the thread.
Serena is offline Female
Old 01-29-2011, 09:04 PM   #13
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by JulieBear01
I am so tired of trying to trade with people. When someone asks me i click yes and it still says they don't want to trade. The same happens when I ask them. Every other time this happens and has been going on for awhile. Also sometimes, most times actually the chat bar goes away when you click your stuff. To get it back you have to enter a new trade or click the table. But when in a trade there is no way to get it back.

THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP! HAS BEEN GOING ON NOW FOR WAY TO LONG!

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THIS?
This has been happening to me too.It says the person has rejected to me when I ask them to trade but when I ask them again it works but they still need to fix that it's annoying. But here is the solution for the missing kinz chat box. Here's the link I tried it and it really works.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post20846518
team edward is offline Male
Old 01-29-2011, 09:07 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
I also trade between my own accounts, and when there are only two pets in the room, the glitch rarely happens . It's when there are more than two that the problems are ALWAYS there.
I have the glitch about half of the time with two pets.
bronkinz is offline Male
Closed