Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #31
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Help!

View Post Originally Posted by sugarcube4499
ok, so I like logged in to webkinz a minute ago and tried to turn on my phone that way I could go to a zone and it said all servers full try again so I did a number of times and it still said the same thing. I tried to go to the clubhouse and kinzvillepark but it said closed down for maintance. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
Yeah, I'm having the same problem, and so are others.
We just gotta wait it out.
(And just so you know, blue and red font colors are reserved for staff, so you may want to change yours.)
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2010, 01:11 PM   #32
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz World

Yeah, I'm having the same problem, and so are others.
We just gotta wait it out.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 01:12 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Yes. I think we are all having the same problems. GANZ is working on some improvements to the clubhouse. Hopefully this will not take too long.
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 08-04-2010, 01:14 PM   #34
Haley the dancer :)

sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!

oops, I just started on this website today so I did not know about the font colors
Attached Images
File Type: jpgIMG_0521[1].jpg (499.4 KB, 1 views)
sugarcube4499 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 01:14 PM   #35
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

I can't get into the club house either. It's being upgraded or something. I will be back up later
Puppet is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 01:26 PM   #36
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

It always does this between 2:00AM 2:30AM.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 01:38 PM   #37
ill always love my

nikki2497 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clubhouse closed?

I have the same thing! BUt this stinks I really wanted to trade today

Hopefully it will be back up soon
!
nikki2497 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 01:46 PM   #38
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Clubhouse improvements?

I saw that just now. It says that for the park and clubhouse. It's depressing to not be able to do anything on webkinz world.

Anyone know when this will be fixed?
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 02:03 PM   #39

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

same
Old 08-04-2010, 02:14 PM   #40

moosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wonder

I think we're all having that problem right now. This morning's maintenance ran for a bit longer than usual, but as a result, some great new items were added to WW! It is possible that Ganz is making some changes to the Clubhouse too, so let's hope that it'll be worth the wait! In the meantime, I'm just gonna browse around WI!
moosetracks143 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
webkinzrule2 wuz here