Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 04:42 PM   #11
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

Default Re: Clubhouse is freezing browsers

View Post Originally Posted by PenguinGirl999
That just happened to me an hour ago. I thought it was something with my browser. But apparently it is a Webkinz glitch.
No, it's on Ganz's end again!! It seems like everytime they add something new we have problems.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 04:44 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by nstob
It is has been doing it to me all day - I have upgraded firefox, I have cleared my cache, etc. I have used IE on a different computer altogether and it does not matter - it continues to freeze up my computer.
This is the reason my girls and I had given up on WW months ago. We came back because we missed playing...what a rip
I agree I am very disappointing, I am a teacher and I play. In homeroom my kids who play/used to play are either getting fed up or already stopped because of all the problems. (yes we talk webkinz in homeroom before the school announcements)...some kids were excited to get back into the game because of the ghost....I cant wait until tomorrow morning to hear what they have to say.
stellaoncolumns is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 04:46 PM   #13
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Ahh so its NOT my computer! i'm not freezing on IE,but AOL? forget it! i have 3 pieces of candy to go on my daughter's account,and all accounts are done,and believe me i can't wait!

And now they want us to buy Zums? why? more headaches? no thank you!
Old 10-28-2009, 04:50 PM   #14

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

I have fox fire and it is freezing all day.... right when I am asked to trade or about to make a trade..... I have been one of the lucky ones on candy I have been able to see him right beofre I freeze up.
gage03blue is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 04:50 PM   #15
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Same problem here. I can get into the clubhouse, though, but it freezes every now and then and no luck finding a ghost. *sigh* I only had three more candies to find, too! Hopefully I can find them all saturday when the rage of Kinzville park *hopefully* dies down.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 04:53 PM   #16

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Count me in as one of the disappointed and discouraged ... the freezing happens to me, as well, on IE and Firefox when my pet is in a clubhouse room. And to think the first few times it happened I blamed MY computers !!

At this rate, Ganz should just give EVERY ACCOUNT a carvable pumpkin and let the ghost be. Great concept, but poorly executed and definitely not well thought out.

Hey Ganz, you're supposed to use YOUR OWN test environment before you launch something new ... NOT your members. We are not lab rats and quit treating us like we are. Geez ....

Sidenote ~ as for the Park's grand opening I can only do this ~

As for Zum Buddies ~ hyeah, hright, I'm running out right now to my local retailer and I'm gonna pick up a set of 6 because I'm confident you didn't mess THAT up ..... NOT !!
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 04:54 PM   #17

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
Same problem here. I can get into the clubhouse, though, but it freezes every now and then and no luck finding a ghost. *sigh* I only had three more candies to find, too! Hopefully I can find them all saturday when the rage of Kinzville park *hopefully* dies down.
It is NOT the park causing the error, the ghost has been running a script that shuts own the browsers.....
stellaoncolumns is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 04:59 PM   #18

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I am so fed up. Here is something that we should all try.

Don't spend another dime on any GANZ product until GANZ fixes the website.

In all reality you can't use webkinz world without a webkinz. And we sure as the devil didn't get them for free, so in essence we are paying for the use of the website.

Well, I for one, am not getting my money's worth. And this is really making me angry. So until they fix their site, I will not put another dime into GANZ's pocket.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 05:29 PM   #19
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by stellaoncolumns
It is NOT the park causing the error, the ghost has been running a script that shuts own the browsers.....
It is probably the ghost program AND the new park. The customer service representative said that all the people going to the park had overloaded the clubhouse. They are connected. That assumes that she the most up to date information.

Thank you for all your posts. We are not alone. If anyone comes up with a "work around" please share it here. I'm curious to see if it gets any better tonight after the East Coasters go to bed.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 05:47 PM   #20
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Exclamation Re: Clubhouse is freezing browsers

I am sorry but what in the world is going on? The ghost better be in the

clubhouse longer or the time frame better be reduced to 1 hour instead of 3.

Poor kids! They want a jack o' lantern. Ganz so many of us have school. This

3 hour bit is just not fair. We can't sit in front of the computer every 3 hours

and now the clubhouse is closed just like kinzpost was and the kinzville park

is.

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
I am so fed up. Here is something that we should all try.

Don't spend another dime on any GANZ product until GANZ fixes the website.

In all reality you can't use webkinz world without a webkinz. And we sure as the devil didn't get them for free, so in essence we are paying for the use of the website.

Well, I for one, am not getting my money's worth. And this is really making me angry. So until they fix their site, I will not put another dime into GANZ's pocket.
I won't either. NO buying any zum buddies till this gets fixed. BOYCOTT I want 1 but I am going to wait.
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Closed