Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Clubhouse is freezing browsers

Hi everyone,
Today Internet Explorer has been freezing when a pet is in the Clubhouse. It does not matter if the ghost is visable or not. This freeze requires using the task manager to cancel Internet Explorer. Then the computer has to be powered down, turned off, and then powered back on.

I just got off the phone with Ganz Customer Service. The representative was able to recreate the problem on one account in 9 minutes. That is a good thing. She said that last night's update of the Kinzville Park has caused alot of people to swamp the Clubhouse.

She checked with the technical staff who are working to fix the problems. They do not know when it will be fixed. Her suggestion is to "try back tomorrow".

It is not possible to collect any candy from the ghost. What do we tell the children?

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 03:19 PM   #2
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Clubhouse is freezing browsers

I too have a major freezing issue!!!!
Earlier today right after maintenance I was able to hunt down a ghost & get a piece of candy but for the last 1 1/2 I have not been able to stay in the clubhouse for more than 2 mins. without a complete freeze.
This really stinks.
So many kids (adults too) are going to be very let down if Ganz doesn't fix this problem ASAP
roxy1000 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have not seen a single ghost today. Everytime I go wait for him my browser eventually goes white and locks up and I have to restart my computer. This was a terrible time to chose to install some new features that most of us are not interested in right now. Why put in the zumbuddies when no one can find them anywhere and the weather is too bad now to play in the park.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #4
Call me Anna. :)

amrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clown

I was playing a game in the reading room while waiting, and it froze me. The ghost didn't come, but I had to click on the page until it IE gave me the option of restarting the program, closing it, or waiting it out. The last optionnever works, so I restarted it, and found the ghost just fine a little bit later. That has happened to me before, it just freezing randomly. I don't know if it's the same thing as you have, but it's still annoying because I have a couple other things open, and don't want to start them over, too.
amrgirl59 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 03:41 PM   #5
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

The first and last ghost I saw today so far was at 12:57. Since then every time I am in the clubhouse, it will just freeze up at a certain point. (haven't seen a pattern of timing, I figure it happens right before the ghost appears) I had the freeze up every time before, but at least I was able to click on the ghost and get my candy before force quitting my browser. Now it is happening before I even see him!

BOO means more like BOO HOO right now.

Uh, that would be at least seven other times today, I am sad to report. I think I have to give up for now so I don't blow a fuse.

Also I had already cleared my browser cache etc before my first log on today!!
Aimless is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 04:30 PM   #6
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: Clubhouse is freezing browsers

GANZ!!

This is insane. I am so mad!!!!!!!!!!! Every time I get into the clubhouse it freezes. I was in school all day and I come home to find the ghost because I am so behind on getting candy and I have to restart everything. I have so much homework to do. I will never get my jack o' lantern at this rate. On top of that the new park is already closed. Thanks GANZ I never got to try it. They should have worked all this out before it was put in. Anyhow, I want a jack o' lantern. I think the ghost should be in the clubhouse for an extra week. Guess I am out of playing today!

I know lots of people are complaining about this in the clubhouse when I get there then we are all booted and have to get back. I guess I am giving up on the ghost thing. I could kind of careless about the park it will be there after Halloween although I would like to check it out but The ghost won't last long only a couple more days.

Please fix this today

I have tried different browsers. I remember when this happened in the past.

IS ANYONE ELSE BESIDES US FEW HAVING THIS PROBLEM AND A FEW PEOPLE I SAW IN THE CLUBHOUSE?

Last edited by JulieBear01; 10-28-2009 at 04:30 PM..
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 04:32 PM   #7

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Re: Clubhouse is freezing browsers

Ganz, Ganz, Ganz....Fix the old problems before adding new stuff!!!!
Why would we buy new things when the old ones don't even work right?

Major script errors are crashing Firefox, and internet explorer!
No ghosts found today!!! Hey weren't we just disappointed with the leaves during the fall festival?
stellaoncolumns is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 04:34 PM   #8
Gift Guru

nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by JulieBear01
GANZ!!

This is insane. I am so mad!!!!!!!!!!! Every time I get into the clubhouse it freezes. I was in school all day and I come home to find the ghost because I am so behind on getting candy and I have to restart everything. I have so much homework to do. I will never get my jack o' lantern at this rate. On top of that the new park is already closed. Thanks GANZ I never got to try it. They should have worked all this out before it was put in. Anyhow, I want a jack o' lantern. I think the ghost should be in the clubhouse for an extra week. Guess I am out of playing today!

I know lots of people are complaining about this in the clubhouse when I get there then we are all booted and have to get back. I guess I am giving up on the ghost thing. I could kind of careless about the park it will be there after Halloween although I would like to check it out but The ghost won't last long only a couple more days.

Please fix this today

I have tried different browsers. I remember when this happened in the past.

IS ANYONE ELSE BESIDES US FEW HAVING THIS PROBLEM AND A FEW PEOPLE I SAW IN THE CLUBHOUSE?
It is has been doing it to me all day - I have upgraded firefox, I have cleared my cache, etc. I have used IE on a different computer altogether and it does not matter - it continues to freeze up my computer.
This is the reason my girls and I had given up on WW months ago. We came back because we missed playing...what a rip
Old 10-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #9
jadesfire

jadesfire will become famous soon enough

If you are lucky enough to have two separate computers - this 'might' help.
I went to a room in the clubhouse and had my other computer all set to go if I crashed (which I did, seemed like 2 minutes before the ghost 'might' appear). Then, I logged on the 2nd computer and went to the room I was in (luckily, I got in the same room, same color) and when the clocked ticked to :12 and then again the next round to :27, I saw the ghost. Stupid, but it worked.....
Old 10-28-2009, 04:39 PM   #10
ebkinz Rule! ;)

PenguinGirl999 is an unknown quantity at this point

That just happened to me an hour ago. I thought it was something with my browser. But apparently it is a Webkinz glitch.
PenguinGirl999 is offline Female
Closed