Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 04:41 PM   #11
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clubhouse closed to guests, etc.

View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
This year, finding the ghost is a pain. Logging into the clubhouse doesn't work half of the time. It get's stuck loading, closed to visitors message, everything. I never had such a glitchy time in WW ever before...
At some point during a big event the clubhouse always goes glitchy, it is unfortunate but they usually make up for it if it was a huge long problem, like by extending the event by a couple days.

It says you have been on WI since 2007, do you remember winter 2007? or was it 2008... you couldn't adopt pets, rooms were getting lost, items went missing and a lot of people gave up on WW. I remember my newly adopted reindeer getting stuck in a room that didn't exist and it was a huge mess. I think that was worse, but the clubhouse glitches are really inconvenient.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2011, 04:55 PM   #12
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Sometimes when i go to the clubhouse and switch tabs for a few minutes i'll have that message, probably because I've been idle too long or something that has to do with clubhouse server capacity.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 04:56 PM   #13
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

If you check out the Ghost Tracking Thread, you can find a few helpful tips that will help you find the ghost. Here are a few of them:
1. You can only get candy from the ghost every 3 hours as of right now, but that may change as it gets closer to Halloween. You can still see the ghost every 10 minutes, but you can only get candy from him every 3 hours.
2. Right now, the time patterns are :11, :21, :31, :41, and :51. You can typically find the ghost in a Clubhouse room during those times at any hour.
3. I believe there are certain rooms that the ghost shows up in for each color zone.
Yellow: Super Chef, Reading, and Trading
Blue: Exercise, Garden
Green: Girls Rule, Garden, Reading, and Exercise
There may be more but these are just some of the recorded ones
4. You must be in the room when the ghost shows up, you can not "room hop".

Good luck finding the ghost!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2011, 09:33 AM   #14
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

I read today that Ghost shows hourly now that we can get candy. I think I will do the grandkids accts. MysticZon I am so sorry that you are having this problem too. It must be low on Ganz priority list of glitches. This is the first year that I have had a problem with the clubhouse. I do remember in '08 that I was unable to get into WW at all for the whole month of October. I hope this clears up for everyone.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Closed