Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 02:14 PM   #61
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: floaties not showing up as paths

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
It seems to be fixed as of right now on FF.......I just did it 10 times over a little more than an hour.
It has been working for some on FF and not for others.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 02:22 PM   #62
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have windows XP. When I use FF 4.0.1 I do not see anything at all float by. When I use Safari 5.0.5 I see a box with a ? in it. I have IE 8.06 and on that I see the floating x.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:07 PM   #63
ebkinz Rule!

horseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of light

On Google Chrome and just received one. It seemed to be fine as of now.
horseider1011 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 03:27 PM   #64
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I'm on firefox. I don't see a floating path, a box, a box with an x or a question mark.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 03:34 PM   #65
marnabear

WI Subscriber

Strange that when I open WKN with AOL 9.1 I do see the paths, but AOL is a terrlbie browser to use because half the time I get an error just trying to load the page. And I thought it used IE as it's actual browser and when I use that I see the floating x.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:37 PM   #66
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

Ok well i have had this trouble since it started... but TODAY IT'S FIXED!!!! I went on at 3:30 and the picture shows up and it appears on almost every page-- however the Peek a Newz is suuuuppper slow
Pandingo124 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 04:45 PM   #67
marnabear

WI Subscriber

I just tried safari again and it is not fixed for me - still getting the ?
Old 06-16-2011, 05:06 PM   #68
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I saw a floating van a few days ago i saw it well yesterday actually and i really don't do these things
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 05:10 PM   #69
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
I saw a floating van a few days ago i saw it well yesterday actually and i really don't do these things
I had no trouble with the van and this is not about that.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:54 PM   #70
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

The floaties are on again today (6-17-11) still invisible to me in FF but a red x in IE.

4000kitties is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hyjitlhd