Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 11:37 AM   #51
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Default Re: Anyone notice the Victorian Paths are floating today?

I called Ganz. First they tried to tell me the Victorian paths do not float everyday. I explained that I was aware of this and that they are floating this morning because I had actually already won one.

They said that there are very few reports of this issue.

Ganz wants screen shots of the broken floaties and email them to webkinzsupport@ganz.com

Please, everyone that is having this issue take a screen shot and email it to them.

Last edited by 4000kitties; 06-16-2011 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: fix typo
4000kitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 01:08 PM   #52
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by sourpatch112
I think it's just a glitch. Webkinz has a lot of glitches, but it's nothing to worry about. Nothing will happen to your account or the site.
Of course it's a glitch but you are completely missing the point. A lot of people are unable to see the path float by on WKN and if they are lucky they will see a small x or a question mark which is tiny and very difficult to click on.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #53
♥♪I'mNotAWaste♪♥

Dark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonder

hmm... i was able to see mine and i just got it, i was on Fire Fox
Dark_Hunters2 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 01:16 PM   #54

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

When I did it last night (after midnight) all I saw was a little floating x which was a bit awkward to catch, but I did manage to do so for 11 accounts. This was on both Firefox and Google Chrome. So yes, this does seem to be affecting a lot of people, but it is still doable.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #55
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
When I did it last night (after midnight) all I saw was a little floating x which was a bit awkward to catch, but I did manage to do so for 11 accounts. This was on both Firefox and Google Chrome. So yes, this does seem to be affecting a lot of people, but it is still doable.
I was able to do it too, but the point is this should not be happening and if people do not report it they will not fix it. I just send a screen shot of the ? I see floating on Safari.

Pleasem Ritzcracker, don't just accept this and just say it's doable. It should work properly for everyone.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 01:23 PM   #56
Katrina52 is on a distinguished road

I managed to collect mine this morning, although they are indeed hard to find and to catch. I tried to stay on a page with not much on it but white, and if you wait until it gets in a clear patch it is a lot easier to try to catch!
Katrina52 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 01:30 PM   #57
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Thanks everyone for posting!! When I posted this I had already done the path for all my accounts but I wondered if posters were seeing the actual path picture.

I have done almost every floaty contest that has been on WKN and this is the first one that has given me trouble (besides the first zum winged tee contest). I saw the chocolate ribbons. I saw the vans (after they fixed it). Why can't I see the paths?

I reluctantly upgraded to FF 4 to see if that would fix it. No luck. I installed Safari and Chrome to see if they would work. No luck. In IE at least I can see the red x box. FF 4 is worse because the broken link symbol is clear making it almost invisible.

If you are seeing the floaty please post your browser and version of that browser (if you don't know what version... in your browser... go to help... about). If you are having problems please try and get a screen capture and send it to: webkinzsupport@ganz.com

4000kitties is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 01:56 PM   #58
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: floaties not showing up as paths

I saw the floating path just now (2:56 EST), and it looked normal. I was on the 'Contests' page at the time, after checking out a lot of pages and not seeing any.

I'm using a Mac, with Firefox 3.6.17 for mac.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 02:05 PM   #59

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I sent my screen shot to Ganz. I hope they can get to the bottom of this.

I'm using IE8 with Vista 64-bit for WKN. For all other browsing I use FF4. I like IE8 for WKN since I rarely have trouble with invalid security codes.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 02:10 PM   #60
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

It seems to be fixed as of right now on FF.......I just did it 10 times over a little more than an hour.
RMMimii is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hyjitlhd