Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2011, 12:18 AM   #11
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Friendship cupcakes contest click object

Thanks, Kitties! I flagged it.
The yellow thing looks a little like a lion!
WetNose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2011, 12:29 AM   #12
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Victorian Garden Path contest click object

I had no problem seeing the garden path on my browser.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:30 AM   #13
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I can see the path too - i am using safari
florida is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 12:50 AM   #14
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Hi Cows and Florida - I just tried with Google Chrome. It also does not show the path graphic to click. It isn't an 'X' like with Internet Explorer, but a small symbol the same size. I'll post a picture...
Old 06-09-2011, 12:54 AM   #15
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I was able to do 16 accounts on IE and seen the floating paths. I usually use firefox but couldn't find any. I sure hope they fix this as don't like to use IE
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 12:59 AM   #16
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WI Subscriber

The floating object to click to get the Victorian garden path segment when I was using Google Chrome just now is very small and hard to see, and looked like this:
Glitch Victorian theme with Chrome.jpg
Old 06-09-2011, 01:02 AM   #17
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

I noticed when I first went to WKN tonight that it wanted to update Flash player at next start up so I went and did the Flash update. It did not help. It is not visible in FF.
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 01:07 AM   #18
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WI Subscriber

Puzzling, because some say they see a graphic that looks like the path to click on. Cows posted a picture of it. Don't know which browser Cows is using.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:33 AM   #19
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I'm seeing the Garden Path very clearly. Using IE.

Have you cleared your cache and rebooted your computer? often that will fix this type of thing.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 10:24 AM   #20
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Using FF and still not seeing the floaters this morning. FF is set to not save any cache but I cleared the cache anyway still no floaters. When I started the computer this morning it did another Flash udgrade but still no floaters visible. This is the first time in all the WKN contests that I have not been able to see the floaters.
Is it working for everyone else?

This may auto-merge.

I just tried IE, cleared the cache, and all I see is the red x box. Exactly the same as WetNose posted.

Last edited by 4000kitties; 06-09-2011 at 10:24 AM..
4000kitties is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hyjitlhd