Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2011, 12:13 AM   #91

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Click to Win Objects Not Visible

For the victorian paths on June 20th: I am using Vista. On IE 8 I didn't see a thing -- no boxes, no boxes with red x's, nothing. So I tried Chrome. I did find them there, the tiny empty boxes.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2011, 12:15 AM   #92
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thanks for the pics WebkinzMomma2, I seen same pic as on your IE and got my accounts done. Seen the jacket later in day on FF but after doing few accounts give up on FF as you have to keep entering security code too many times. Just finished all the fences on IE with the red x square.
If these are supposed to start at midnight I don't know why the can' t have it working properly by now.
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 12:40 AM   #93
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

grammak has disabled reputation

I have been using FIREFOX and have not had any problem with the Click to Win, Peek A Newz or the Treasure Hunt and I can see all the items clearly BUT I do always log into my Webkinz Newz Account before I begin any event - maybe this is what you need to do. Hope you will all be able to play soon
grammak is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 12:40 AM   #94
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
For the victorian paths on June 20th: I am using Vista. On IE 8 I didn't see a thing -- no boxes, no boxes with red x's, nothing. So I tried Chrome. I did find them there, the tiny empty boxes.
Same here - watched a long time using IE and saw zilch. Using Chrome, I saw a floating path! So, it's working okay on my PC tonight. I wish they'd fix it for everyone.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 01:25 AM   #95
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

Most days I see a small floating box with an x in it. This morning I found floating tiles. It doesn't matter what I see -- I click on it and win!
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 05:31 AM   #96

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

I am using IE and today it seems like they fixed it. i see the victorian path today!!! i didn't have any problems with catching the floating things before although they were the boxes with the red x in. but today i saw the path........
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 08:02 AM   #97
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

If my information can help:

I'm using operator system linux ubuntu and firefox navigator.

I'm always see the floaties.

Yesterday only, in the morning I see nothing in firefox for the blazer but in the afternoon, I was seeing the blazer. That's weird!

Hope my information could help to fix the glitch!
zebultux is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 08:10 AM   #98

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

I used firefox this morning and the paths had no problems. I did 8 accounts in about 10 minutes.
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 09:06 AM   #99
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I am using MAC, Snow Leopard, Firefox and Safari. No luck whatever. No paths or boxes and yesterday no Blazer. The Van and the Bloomin worked great, but nothing since then.

I called Webkinz support and all they told me they were all working fine. Nonesense. He wasn't remotely helpful or interested. All they ever say is we tested it here, it works fine and we aren't getting any other complaints. Also nonesense. and a very angry and frustrated smiley.

Could everyone with problems please please call en masse with details and complain. 1-866-932-5469
wendypie is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 09:10 AM   #100
Lil Kinz

rale55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Aloha WI!!! I have come to report that the Click To Win objects are visible now!! At least on my screen? I just got on Webkinz Newz and I clicked on a Garden Path, Not just a plain old square. Please read this!! It's important for you and all of the members of Webkinz and Webkinz Insider! Thank you!
rale55 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hyjitlhd