Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Citrus Dragon problems

All Citrus Dragons have this problem. Ganz is aware and they are working hard to fix it . Just be patient!
Smile is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #52
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

It has had problems with the Lava Dragon too, and I think almost every single Citrus Dragon will have that problem. It's a glitch that Ganz has, they have a problem dressing dragons. It will hopefully be fixed by December or something.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #53
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Congrats on your Pet & I hope its fixed really soon !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 10:17 PM   #54

KeyLimeDragon is on a distinguished road

Default Citrus Dragon.. Lots of problems

P.s. Before you read this, i just need to tell you that this may be in the wrong forum, i had no place to put this topic... So don't mind about that at all...

MESSAGE STARTS

Probably you haven't seen ONE citrus dragon wearing clothes! Well, i tell you I am a citrus dragon pet owner and i would like to give YOU the top info about these playful and very disappointing webkinz. I can never wear a piece of clothing! I am so frustrated! This is one of the things that bother me the most! I mean, i am also a owner of a which hat and i really want to wear it! I have beed trying for so long! I even see other citrus dragons and they don't have any clothes on too! What bothers me also is that you would always have a dot floating around your nose. I mean, it's so cute, the animal, and so so well, lets put it this way... MAKES ME MAD! i have beed wrking on getting which hat and now i can't even wear it! not that ihas to make you furious! If you area citrus owner, or even a person who doesn't has a citrus dragon wear clothes or not have a dot pleas comment! iI would love to ask you..

What clothes did it have on?
Did it look awesome?

Thanks! PLeas comment! I really have a hard time with this one!
KeyLimeDragon is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 11:41 AM   #55

Default Citrus DRagon-PROBLEMS!

Hi! If you have already seen this post, i'm sorry but my other thread wasn't there on my threads for some reason so i have to do it again... So, Citrus dragons.. Problems i tell you! You can't wear any clothing and that botthers me the most! It is just so bad! I mean, i'm an owner of a purple which hat aneed to see my pet wear it! I really need some help! The other thing that also bothers me, but not too much, is that there is a dot in floating around his nose! It is very very sad.. So if you are a citrus pet owner and has seen your pet wear clothing, pleas comment! And even if you aren't a citrus pet owner, pleas comment if you have seen a citrus dragon wear clothes! PLeas! Thanks! PLeas comment! Before this thread disappears!
Old 11-14-2009, 11:44 AM   #56
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: Citrus DRagon-PROBLEMS!

If possible, create a thread in the Glitch Report section of the forum or PM a moderator to have it moved there. I believe though they already have a report filed about that. We'll just have to wait for that matter. If you want to, you can always reach ganz by their Customer Support phone number, and you can get some more answers from them.
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 02:59 PM   #57
e all know you love

Webbykin56 is a jewel in the roughWebbykin56 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: *Cannot Dress Citrus Dragon

All of them have the problem. Ganz said that the Citrus Dragon can't wear clothes because the clothes would burn. Does that help?

Well, not really, but Ganz said that it's citrusness would burn through the clothes
Old 11-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #58

Thanks for the help!
Old 11-14-2009, 05:18 PM   #59

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

How strange! I believe that i've seen other dragons wearing clothes but i'm not positive. I don't have one. Good luck!
Old 11-14-2009, 05:20 PM   #60
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Kiyoshi
If possible, create a thread in the Glitch Report section of the forum or PM a moderator to have it moved there. I believe though they already have a report filed about that. We'll just have to wait for that matter. If you want to, you can always reach ganz by their Customer Support phone number, and you can get some more answers from them.

Great advice.............
StyleQueenCara is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε