Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 01:28 PM   #1
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

Question Christmas theme items not going into rooms

Has anyone else had problems getting the Christmas theme items that you have won in click-t0-win events to be placed into yards? I cannot get any of the "buildings" to go into the yards/rooms at all. Only the chairs, benches, and those items. NONE of the storefronts, houses, etc. Am I missing something?
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2011, 01:30 PM   #2
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Re: Christmas theme items not going into rooms

View Post Originally Posted by jazzymom43
Has anyone else had problems getting the Christmas theme items that you have won in click-t0-win events to be placed into yards? I cannot get any of the "buildings" to go into the yards/rooms at all. Only the chairs, benches, and those items. NONE of the storefronts, houses, etc. Am I missing something?
They go on the edge of the yard, like a fence....have you tried there?
Old 12-31-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
They go on the edge of the yard, like a fence....have you tried there?
Yeah....I can place the toy shop that i BOUGHT, but not the one's I won. Weird.
Old 12-31-2011, 01:34 PM   #4
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

That is strange...I've won so many that I do not know which ones I have bought and which ones I have won, but haven't had a problem yet, wish I could be more helpful.
Old 12-31-2011, 01:39 PM   #5
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
That is strange...I've won so many that I do not know which ones I have bought and which ones I have won, but haven't had a problem yet, wish I could be more helpful.
Thanks anyway friend. I'll keep trying. Who knows. Maybe it was a temporary thing......cause you know Ganz never has any glitches

LOL....yep.....now they're working. Figures.

Last edited by jazzymom43; 12-31-2011 at 01:39 PM..
Old 01-01-2012, 06:55 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am sorry I can't help either because I have not had this problem. You do need to make sure that there is room for the building and that a doorway is not using space that you need for the building. Some of them are much bigger than others
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-03-2012, 10:19 PM   #7
danusia is on a distinguished road

I've had the problem when trying to place a home or shoppe in the upper right corner of the outdoor room. I decided to buy another room that would have no door on the right and top sides of the room and now I'm able to put the homes where I want them.

But I never had issues with putting the homes and shoppes elsewhere in the room.

Seems like just one more little quirky glitch!
danusia is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 12:19 PM   #8
higgmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond repute

There must be a glitch because today I can't load my outdoor Christmas Carol room. It freezes up halfway through loading and I have to log out and log back in.
higgmommy is offline Female
Closed