Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 12:52 PM   #1
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Christmas Activity Glitch

Glitch: Freeze
Glitch Locatiion: Indoors and outdoors

Not sure if this is major or minor, trivial etc? (Could use some more guidelines on how to categorize these things.)

Twice today after feeding my pets and checking my wreath (immediately after feeding pet, before response Mmm to the mmmax! or any other response from pet being fed) when I clicked on the wreath I noticed I was locked up. Wreath didn't open and the pet kept repeating the same food phrase over and over again. I couldn't even log out, had to close the window both times.

This has never happened before, with the repeating phrase lock-out, and today it happened on two different accounts in the span of 10 minutes. I'm pretty sure, but not positive, that one was an Asian account.

I tried to duplicate the error but it didn't happen a second time. It's like the daily activities that will freeze you up and you have to log out and get back on, but it won't happen a second time.

Soooo, you may want to wait until pet is finished thanking you for food before trying to open your wreath.

P.S. Didn't have to clear cache once I logged out, not sure what browser they occurred on. I'll pay more attention next time now that I've read the directions on reporting.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 05:08 PM   #2
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Christmas Activity Glitch

I cannot get my wreath to open and when I try to do so in my room it freezes everything up and I cannot do anything - not even log off.

It's a bit more than a trivial glitch to me because I am unable to do any activity after I click the wreath.

If I click it in the clubhouse while waiting for Miss Birdy it works fine.

My accounts are US and I use Firefox. My accounts are on servers 10,15, 16, and 17.

Last edited by marnabear; 12-15-2009 at 05:13 PM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 04:45 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

You can't do anything before trying to open the wreath. As soon as you log in go to your room and then open your wreath. If you do anything including dailies before it will freeze up and not open up for you to view it
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #4
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I cannot get my wreath to open and when I try to do so in my room it freezes everything up and I cannot do anything - not even log off.

It's a bit more than a trivial glitch to me because I am unable to do any activity after I click the wreath.

If I click it in the clubhouse while waiting for Miss Birdy it works fine.

My accounts are US and I use Firefox. My accounts are on servers 10,15, 16, and 17.
Oh, that sounds so frustrating. I haven't noticed that problem since I have just been getting the gifts and and leaving. And when I fed my pets, it was later in the day so I tried to check the wreaths to make sure I had gotten the gift on that account.

It sounds like it is a much bigger problem. I hope they fix it soon!!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:31 PM   #5
jadavis1
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by camplittleangel
You can't do anything before trying to open the wreath. As soon as you log in go to your room and then open your wreath. If you do anything including dailies before it will freeze up and not open up for you to view it
Wow. Good to know, well not "good". LoL Thanks for this info!
Closed