Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2011, 12:14 AM   #1
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Question "Check Your Dock" is right: MISSING Kinectimals Item

Just logge din on my US account and got the message about the green atv gift - but it is NOT - NOT - in my dock anywhere. Anyone else got the message but no gift?
Bankskinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2011, 12:16 AM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default re: "Check Your Dock" is right: MISSING Kinectimals Item

The same thing is happening to Asian accounts:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...issing-722231/
I hope the issue is resolved soon though
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 12:16 AM   #3
hat??? Me a
Gift Guru

IREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Just logge din on my US account and got the message about the green atv gift - but it is NOT - NOT - in my dock anywhere. Anyone else got the message but no gift?
I just logged into my European account, (Yeah I am running late), and got the same message.
IREANN is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 11:27 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

zanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of light

Default I got sent 3 kinectimals postcard/mail.

I got sent 3 kinectimals cars in the mail but i had the same outcome as everyone else: no prizes, But what i have to wonder is: Why did they send me 3 pieces of mail?
zanedm is offline Male
Old 11-20-2011, 11:30 AM   #5
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

Default Re: I got sent 3 kinectimals postcard/mail.

This has happened to my brother but he got so many Halloween ones maybe 7
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 11-20-2011, 11:58 AM   #6
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

It must be a glitch. And people have got the note and no prize. Ganz is working on fixing the problem
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 12:24 PM   #7
koopatroopabeach

moshiyoshi is a name known to allmoshiyoshi is a name known to allmoshiyoshi is a name known to all

I got my ATV, but it din't go in my dock!

HELP!
moshiyoshi is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 01:29 PM   #8
hipster.

titanicfan2 is a splendid one to beholdtitanicfan2 is a splendid one to beholdtitanicfan2 is a splendid one to beholdtitanicfan2 is a splendid one to behold

This has been happening to me too. i just logged onto my account not to long ago, i looked in my inbox got the message but there was no items. This is a bad glitch.
titanicfan2 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 02:27 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
It must be a glitch. And people have got the note and no prize. Ganz is working on fixing the problem
Have you actually heard from Ganz that they are working on it? There is no way to call them now and I tried another way to ask them and got no response. I don't have any reason to think they are aware of the problem.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 02:38 PM   #10
Galadriël Melwasúl

spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible
spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible

I get alot of my mail three times, but I only get the prize once. I haven't recieved any prizes from Kinectimals. I haven't even seen a video!
spunkygirl is offline Female
Closed