Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 09:08 AM   #41
ael613
Webkinz :)

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

Default Chat Bar Disapearing!!

I was in the kinzville park in kinzchat plus. After I collecting trash, my chat bar dissaperared. What should I do?
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2010, 06:22 PM   #42
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Losing my typing bar in KC+ Trading room

this just happened to me within the last couple weeks!! I feel your pain, since i am not a very good typer, & make typos often, plus i'm in the midst of trying to trade for a few certain things, & then it won't let me say it! (but it's back to normal now luckily!!!) hope it get fixed soon!
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #43
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Angry Kinzchat Plus Chat Bar disappears when getting something out of my dock in trading room.

On my only account (American/Normal) most of the time when I'm trading, I'll drag something up from my dock, and the chat bar disappears. It's really annoying because I always have to leave the clubhouse, and I lose many good trades because I can't talk . Happened to anyone else?
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2010, 05:47 PM   #44
AmberArunika will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Kinzchat Plus Chat Bar disappears when getting something out of my dock in trading room.

Yes, this happens to me ALL the time when I trade. Especially in normal kinzchat. sorry it happens to you too. My friend Kaiya said that hers does the same thing. This also happens in the runway room with us sometimes in normal kinzchat. Just another glitch I guess. Hope it stops doing this soon though!
AmberArunika is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 08:01 AM   #45
♥Peace Excerpt♥

pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Kinzchat Plus Chat Bar disappears when getting something out of my dock in trading room.

Happens to me and my sis all of the time. Sometimes if you open the things to do bar, and then drag something from your dock, the bar wont disappear. Hope this helps!
pansyandhopper is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 08:11 AM   #46

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

yep that happens to me all the time mostly in regular kinzchat and usually in kinzchat plus when i click my kinzchat phone, usually logging out and coming back helps it
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 02:28 PM   #47
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Default Can't speak in clubhouse Kinzchat Plus

Has anyone else had this problem?

Just starting today, I can't talk to anyone in the clubhouse in KinzChat Plus. The box to type in comes up initially, but as soon as I start to trade and move items from my dock, it vanishes completely and I have no way of communicating at all.

I'm sure I've irritated a bunch of people today without meaning to, I just have no place to type!

Help!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 02:34 PM   #48
AmberArunika will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Can't speak in clubhouse Kinzchat Plus

This has been happening to me, as well as a few other WI members. I'm not quite sure why its doing that. Even in normal Kinzchat, the little drop-down menu's disappear. Just a glitch I guess. So, sorry but I can't really help ya on that.
AmberArunika is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 03:35 PM   #49

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

that happened to me today twice! ganz really needs to fix it
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 06:07 PM   #50
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

It's happening to me as well, and I've tried several times..
Closed

Tags
awesome post, emma!, kinzchat plus, kinzville park, nacho cheese, rodents are awesome!