Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #21
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

Default Re: Chat disappears when in Clubhouse.

View Post Originally Posted by blueajah
I started having this problem after maintenance yesterday. When I am in the trading room and use the button to move through your items faster. The one that shows gifts, food, clothing, etc. My chat bar disappears. It is very annoying as I have just under 1,000 items in my dock and can't scroll through it all fast enough to trade.
Clear your Cache. If that doesn't work restart your computer (and if that doesn't work use a different computer).
Moonbow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 11:48 AM   #22
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I always clear my cache after maintenance but you were right, clearing it again changed my front page slightly and fixed my problem with chat. Thanks

Problem solved, you can close this.
blueajah is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 11:52 AM   #23
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by blueajah
I always clear my cache after maintenance but you were right, clearing it again changed my front page slightly and fixed my problem with chat. Thanks

Problem solved, you can close this.
No problem! I'm glad to help.
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 09:33 AM   #24
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

Default Chat bar disappears while trading

I had this problem before a few weeks ago. Now again today when I go to trade with someone my chat bar disappears. It is hard to finish a trade without being able to talk to the person.
blueajah is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 04:25 PM   #25
Webkinz :)

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Chat bar disappears while trading

sorry about this such of major glitch
Old 07-29-2010, 04:33 PM   #26
ARRIOR Mosspool is a

dogz0rule is a jewel in the roughdogz0rule is a jewel in the rough

Aw, that happens to me all the time! Usually in the park when I click my Kinzchat cell, then it just... dissappears. I have to switch rooms and everthing. Really hope the probs fixed!
dogz0rule is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 11:11 PM   #27
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Exclamation Kinzchat Plus in Trading Room not working!

I was in the Trading Room in Kinz Chat Plus, & went to the dress your pet panel, & when I dragged the clothing to my pet the chat bar disappeared as well as the smileys & suggest a word buttons. I thought " that's nice! I don't have to drag my clothes around the bar!" (thinking that this was a new feature or something) but then when I was done changing outfits, the chat bar never came back! Then I exited the room & came back & went to trade with someone, & when I pulled my item from my dock, kinzchat disappeared again, and didn't come back! I could still type messages, but could not see what I was typing or if it wouldn't accept a word I used. Has anyone else had this problem?!?!
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #28
qwpu

shimmer11 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzchat Plus in Trading Room not working!

yes i had that same exact problom, and even sometimes when i try to dress my pet the pop up comes up and it seems as if all my clothing is on top of each other on the upper left of the pop up and also when i click dress it freezes on me
shimmer11 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 08:18 PM   #29

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

Default Re: Kinzchat Plus in Trading Room not working!

that happened to me before, it's sooo annoying

snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 08:21 AM   #30

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

If you say something before you trade it usually works. I hope this helps!
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome post, emma!, kinzchat plus, kinzville park, nacho cheese, rodents are awesome!