Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
ishing you peace and
Webkinz :)

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Chat ability disappears

Here's the problem: If I'm in a clubhouse room, the Kinzville Park or In a Coral Cove room(vacation Island), and I feed my pet, my ability to chat disappears. I need to leave the room and reenter. It happens in both regular chat and Kinz chat+. Today there was a new twist. As soon as I agree to trade with someone and the trade screen comes up, my ability to chat vanishes. I decided to call Ganz about this because it was happening a short while before the Winterfest also. There were a lot of issues going on at that time. A rep from Ganz told me himself there had been other calls about this. Well it got better and now has started again.

Here's how my call went today. I explain how the problem is occurring again. I am put on hold. I am told I need to take snap shots because they need proof. They can not recreate the problem and need proof it is actually happening. Those were the representatives words. I said no one has tried to recreate it on my account. Then I asked if she was accusing me of lying!! I get silence in return and then once again,"we need proof this is really happening." How unbelievably sad.

Is this still or again happening to anyone else?

I am asking my fellow WI members for support. If you're having this problem, please snap shot it and e-mail it to webkinzsupport@ganz.com. That's what I was told to do. I also think more phone calls would help them take this seriously:866-932-5469 - M - F : 9am - 6pm EST

It takes a lot to make me angry and I needed to take this in some kind of perspective before I posted. Now, I am incredibly sad.

Thank you for your support and help.
peacemom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2011, 02:07 PM   #2

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: Chat ability disappears

hi, i really know how you feel. you try to chat with someone or want to tell him what you want, but as soon as you clicked on the dog the chat bar disappears. that is happening to me too, especially when i had to go into another room.
it is really annoying when you are in the middle of the trade...
another problem came up the last couple of days, when i click "yes" when someone invites me, it is like a "no" and it says ... doesn't want to trade, although they want to.

i will try to get a screen shot soon
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2011, 03:33 PM   #3

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

While the bug is nasty and tends to strike unexpectedly, there is a workaround. When you enter a Clubhouse room, open WShop, choose "Sell" and drag an item into selling box. Remove it (unless you want to sell it, of course) and close WShop. That's it, the chat bar is safe now.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:12 PM   #4
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
hi, i really know how you feel. you try to chat with someone or want to tell him what you want, but as soon as you clicked on the dog the chat bar disappears. that is happening to me too, especially when i had to go into another room.
it is really annoying when you are in the middle of the trade...
another problem came up the last couple of days, when i click "yes" when someone invites me, it is like a "no" and it says ... doesn't want to trade, although they want to.

i will try to get a screen shot soon
Thank you I appreciate your help
peacemom is offline Female
Closed