Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

josie2 will become famous soon enough

Default Challenge game Webkinz rally

To me this is critical, my computer is slow so I cannot get to 2000 points required by the Webkinz Rally and I am lost as to why Webkinz would put a challenge that states right at the start of the game that it requires a quick computer - those of us who cannot afford to upgrade cannot complete this challenge. I know of five others with the same problem. Any suggestions? Josie2
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Challenge game Webkinz rally

I'm sorry you are unable to complete the challenge.
I would suggest trying to collect lots of those silver and gold coins that you see when you're playing. They give you extra points.
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #3
alabastered

alabastered is a WI addict!
alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!

You don;t have to get it all at once. it's a cumulative score. just keep playing. it took me about 7 plays to complete it. good luck
alabastered is offline Female
Old 12-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #4

kittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roost

It only took me once because i go to school.
kittyangel899 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2011, 04:42 PM   #5

I have played at least 8 times and have gotten scores as high as 1129 but my computer is slow - it did not accumulate scores for me - how did yours show over the 7 days - did you have to keep logging out? I am so confused. I really don't think Ganz should give a challenge that not all people can play because of having an old computer. Everyone thank you, I will keep checking back and maybe something will work. Josie2
Old 12-02-2011, 05:54 PM   #6

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Josie2, does your local library offer internet access? If so, would you be able to make a trip to the library and get on their computer long enough to complete your challenge? If not, perhaps a phone call to Ganz would get them to check and see how many times you've tried the game and they might be able to just put the checkmark in that challenge for you. ( Doesn't hurt to ask, and unless someone asks, no one will ever know the answer! )

View Post Originally Posted by alabastered
You don;t have to get it all at once. it's a cumulative score. just keep playing. it took me about 7 plays to complete it. good luck

The Webkinz Rally game shows up in two different challenges. The first one, requiring you to get over 2000 points has to be played in one game. The second time the Rally game shows up in the challenges, you have to earn 30 KCash and that allows you to do it cumulatively.
Could you be thinking of the second challenge? If not, if WW allowed you to get the 2,000 point total playing multiple games, I'd say you managed to get a rare glitch in your favor! (and yes, I'm green with envy! lol ) I fought with that game on 8 different accounts and none of them added the totals for me. Oh how I'd have loved it if it would have!
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 12-03-2011, 08:02 AM   #7

I did call Ganz and had the challenge removed so now I don't have to do it - it isn't accumulative so I could not have done it with my old computer. Thanks everyone who helped. Josie2
Old 12-03-2011, 08:05 AM   #8
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Great!! Im glad they did that! But it wasn't that difficult anyway. . .
Old 12-03-2011, 11:20 PM   #9
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by josie2
I did call Ganz and had the challenge removed so now I don't have to do it - it isn't accumulative so I could not have done it with my old computer. Thanks everyone who helped. Josie2
So happy to hear a phone call to Ganz worked for you! Good luck to you Josie for your other challenges, I hope you get all your prizes!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #10
arrior cats XD

Laserstar is a glorious beacon of lightLaserstar is a glorious beacon of lightLaserstar is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sorry that happened to you. If it makes you feel better, i can't get the score and i even have a good computer, lol
Laserstar is offline Female
Closed