Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default CHALLENGE Chores not being credited

I take care of 8 accounts. On those accounts, I have completed various chores in the different challenges that are not being credited.
Many of these challenges include chores that we would otherwise not do. So when a chore requires us to spend money, then doesn't credit us with completing the chore, it makes me incredibly cranky! (Because I'm the one that works so hard to earn most of the money on all the accounts! ) My family doesn't like it when I'm cranky! My daughter wanted me to rate this glitch report as CRITICAL because she doesn't like it when I get cranky!

CLEANUP Challenge 2/3 -- I just got done adding not one, but TWO of the Superfan Wallpapers to my rooms (After spending 1,000 KC to buy each room! ) and it is still showing that I have that chore to be completed! The challenge doesn't say we have to BUY and then add the wallpaper or flooring. We have enough already purchased that I don't intend to throw that money away just to complete challenges, either.

HARVEST Challenge 3/3 -- On another account, I have a room that is all garden plots, except one pathway from top door to bottom door. I garden every day. Yet after all this time of the challenges being available, it is still showing that I have not harvested 10 items!

SPACE CAMP Challenge 1/3 -- Stated "Drag and drop a treadmill into your pet's room." Yet we had 6 different treadmills on the first account and it would not credit any of them being put into the room. We had to go buy one from the WShop before it would credit the chore. The one we bought was exacty like another one already on the account that we dropped into various rooms before being forced to spend the kinzcash.
Rather than fight with it on the other 7 accounts, we spent the KC so the chore would be completed and they could move on! (Lets see, you spend $225 on the treadmill, $100 on the skateboard, $45 on the red sneakers - $370 spent to be *rewarded* with $100!!! GOOD JOB, GANZ !!!! That's the way to teach kids to be good with handling money and making valuable investments! )

There have been others that have not been credited but right now I can't think of the specifics.

Jae's Momma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2011, 10:49 AM   #2
Alexa Styles!:)

alexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: CHALLENGE Chores not being credited

that is so crazy i really do not get on ww very much
alexa7700 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2011, 12:17 PM   #3
cottoncandy199 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a similar problem on the "Style" challenge #1. It wants me to feed my pet 10 pink lemonades, and I have fed my pet 16! It still shows up as 0/10! This is so frustrating!
cottoncandy199 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2011, 06:40 PM   #4

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

I also share your frustration. I am stuck on the Deep Sea Explorer challenge wherein I have to earn 800 points playing the Lily Padz game. I've earned well over 800 points and it still shows a big fat zero for me !! Grrrrrrr.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 11-29-2011, 08:23 PM   #5
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
I also share your frustration. I am stuck on the Deep Sea Explorer challenge wherein I have to earn 800 points playing the Lily Padz game. I've earned well over 800 points and it still shows a big fat zero for me !! Grrrrrrr.
for the Deep Sea Explorer, you need to get all 800 points in a single game. the newer games are cumulative (thank goodness) but the earlier ones are not. could this be the problem you are having?

I'm so sorry that all of you are having so much trouble. Have you called Ganz about it? maybe the glitches will be fixed after tonight's maintenance. ( I sure hope so!)
cria is offline Female
Old 11-29-2011, 10:21 PM   #6

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by cria
for the Deep Sea Explorer, you need to get all 800 points in a single game. the newer games are cumulative (thank goodness) but the earlier ones are not. could this be the problem you are having?

I'm so sorry that all of you are having so much trouble. Have you called Ganz about it? maybe the glitches will be fixed after tonight's maintenance. ( I sure hope so!)
Hi Cria and thanks for your message. Are you 110% positive that the points have to "earned" in a single game ?? The challenge has 0/800 above the box where a checkmark will go. This leads me to believe the points "earned" are cumulative. Can someone else confirm this for me ??

If it turns out that I have to earn 800 points in one game of Lily Padz, then Ganz is off their rocker since I can barely jump past the 4th or 5th lily pad, earning me a whopping 75 points in one game.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 11-29-2011, 11:10 PM   #7

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

I'm having the same problem with Webkinz Rally in the Academy Challenge. I can't get close to 2000 points at one time.

Cria, on your thread about that challenge you suggested I keep pressing the space bar to jump. I am able to jump over the two big sections near the beginning of the race doing that, but for any other obstructions the space bar doesn't help me. Instead of jumping, the car acts as though it has a flat tire. It just goes bump, bump, bump very slowly across the grass.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 11-29-2011, 11:28 PM   #8
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cottoncandy199
I have a similar problem on the "Style" challenge #1. It wants me to feed my pet 10 pink lemonades, and I have fed my pet 16! It still shows up as 0/10! This is so frustrating!
I have to shout out to you cottoncandy because I was feeding my pet cream sodas (12 total) and not pink lemonade. The 2 drinks are the exact same color. I didn't buy the ones with the little umbrella in them at first! Duh on my part

Click the image to open in full size.

For the rest of the aggravation; all I can say is that I am finished with each and every challenge.
I will blatantly say I did none of the gaming portion of the chores because the only think I CAN play is Goober and Checkers. I jobbed out my games to my children and we bartered for prizes.

It took me 7 vacations to find the swimsuit for sale at that shack of a vacation store. I called Ganz on that one and the rep kept telling me ANY piece of the suit would work. I had to have her and her attitude go onto my account and take yet another vacation to prove her wrong. Thank goodness a friend here on WI informed me when the suit was on so I didn't have to waste another vacation!

I would say to those who are frustrated - call Ganz and let them know.
Please if you have children in or around your neighborhood; give them the opportunity to play for you and earn all those points you need, and give them a little something in return.

Good Luck to everyone!

Last edited by WI 50ish; 04-11-2012 at 11:01 AM..
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 11-30-2011, 08:10 PM   #9
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

You should check the Challenges section of the forum for hints -
like entering & then dropping out of stadium contest to finish in less than a minute and no kc spent,
and to reuse one plant for planting credit,
and...
Saves/shares frustrations.

The Island shop selection changes at midnight ET, and swimsuit was showing up every other day.
If you start a trip mid-day, you have 2 days worth to search (can return for up to 24 hours of start).

Keep in mind that items to be used are those in the WShop.
PSI and e-store ones generally won't count.

The plants have to be standard plants to count (carrots, strawberries, etc in Gardening in shop),
and only ones done when that step is up count.
If that's what wasn't counted, definitely call.
If you get a bad rep, ask and note their name, and call back for another
(most are wonderfully helpful, but some should not be working there.. finding info is too much bother for them)

The walls/floors had to be regular WShop; unless it says buy an owned one works.
(Did for us).

The blue treadmill should have worked without buying another, but special treadmills won't count.
The standard pools can just be removed & put back, but special ones won't count.

And yes, that game is in one go. As are a few others.
Check the Gamez section for hints, and the threads cria made for each challenge in Webkinz Challenges section of the forum have been wonderful.

Bloo's Pal - the space bar works, but timing it is critical.
I was doing too soon or too late, but finally got the hang of it.
Now I can reach 2000 4 times out of 5. (but not much more)

Good luck, and have fun.

Last edited by boarderlander; 11-30-2011 at 08:28 PM..
boarderlander is offline Female
Closed