Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
here am I?
Webkinz :)

SparklingPeg is a creator of wonder
SparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonder

Thumbs down Challenge and Arcade Problems... HELP?

I'm having two problems, both related to the Arcade and the Challenges.

First, when I play Mini Golf for the Golf Challenge, the points don't show up on the Challenge box. For example, if I get 15 points, then check the box, it says I have 7/50 points (which I got before the box started acting up). Say, if I then get 5 points, it says I still have 7/50 points.

Second, when I try to play Hoppy Little Rocketship, the game opens alright but when I click Play, the screen just looks the same, except with no Play option or Instructions option. Nothing happens after that. The only thing I can do is click the x to exit out. I can't finish the Sparky Challenge without playing Hoppy Little Rocketship.

These glitches are very annoying, and they prevent me from finishing the Challenges. Help!
SparklingPeg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2011, 06:36 PM   #2
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Default Re: Challenge and Arcade Problems... HELP?

I can probably help with the golf one. ONLY the 18 hole game counts for the points. you don't have to play all 18 holes, you can x out and still keep whatever points you have accumulated, but the 9 hole games don't count. I don't know what to tell you about hoppy little rocketship. have you tried a different browser? I think other people have had the same problem.

There are threads for each of the challenges in the "challenge" section of the forum, this should help with any other questions you have about challenges.
cria is offline Female
Old 12-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #3
here am I?
Webkinz :)

SparklingPeg is a creator of wonder
SparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Challenge and Arcade Problems... HELP?

Thanks! I'll try with the Golf one, that's probably what's the matter. I'll try looking at the Challenge section as well. Thanks again

EDIT: I finished the Golf Challenge! Thanks so much

EDIT: Hoppy Little Rocketship worked finally! Now on the last part of Sparky's Challenge, I looked at the thread for it. I didn't have that much trouble on Pinky... my advice would just be to focus, and to put the helmets to good use. The "exits" to the opposite parts of the screen help if you're being chased by the bees. For Sparky's challenge, all I need now is the 3 Wheel of Wow spins... and thank you again for your help.

Last edited by SparklingPeg; 12-27-2011 at 10:09 PM..
SparklingPeg is offline Female
Closed