Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Cave TV Power won't turn on

When I picked up my new Cave TV from the Communal Contest, put it in my room, and turned it on, this is what happened when I pressed Power. I checked my other TV (the one from the upscale condo theme) and that one worked fine.

I'm a regular member in the US time zone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCave TV Glitch.jpg (172.1 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by Bookworm255; 02-07-2011 at 07:50 PM..
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Cave TV Power won't turn on

Hi bookworm255,
Thanks for reporting this glitch.
I also picked up that tv from the communal contest, and I can't seem to get mine to work either, so you're not alone! I hope they fix this soon
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2011, 01:14 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I tried this as well, and the Monkey and Monkey show came on and just went 3 frames but it was in the corner, didn't work right at all.
I know this is annoying but had a funny thought.
Maybe the Cave TV doesn't work because in the old days of the Cave Man there was no electricity and no TV's so it is just a fixture

I hope they fix this soon as everyone who participated in the communal contest got it and I am sure there will be a lot of upset children (and adults)
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #4
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Yes, I just checked mine...It was old (not that it matters I think?) and mind didn't work either
. Hopefully they will fix it soon
karenpd is offline Female
Old 02-10-2011, 02:44 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Thanks for reporting this - I don't watch tv in WW so would never have known

at least now we know why Ganz was giving away free tv's - wonder if there is a quarantry ?

always be careful when people say it's free -even when we all had to work for it
Old 02-13-2011, 10:37 AM   #6
purple525
Webkinz :)

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for reporting this glitch. I checked out my Cave TV and it does the same thing shown in your print screen -- I actually had to log out and back in because I could not get that strange corner TV picture to go away. Very weird! Hope the programmers fix this and add some new TV shows. The ones that are on there are sooooo OLD!!!
purple525 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 12:27 PM   #7
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Yes that's happend to me too that's sooo weird!
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #8
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

I haven't got that TV so I wouldn't know. Weird, anyway. P.S: Nice stuff ya got. LOL
Candycat609 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 01:01 PM   #9
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I've experienced that also.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 02-15-2011, 05:03 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I just went in my room and put on in there and turned it on. It is now working.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Closed