Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 01:02 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
koolkatz4 is on a distinguished road

Default Catch that Van not working

Catch that Van floating click and win is not working. It should be almost 2 in the morning on the east coast (US). The van is floating and when you click on it it gives you a warning that the page you want has expired. I sure hope that Webkinz will be able to fix it by the afternoon so everyone will be able to get those great prizes. I also noticed today that the Spree floating dice gave me the same problem. Hope all works out.
koolkatz4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 01:08 AM   #2
Where Forth Bunny?
Webkinz :)

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Catch that Van not working

I'm getting the same message:
Click the image to open in full size.
It's not a browser-specific issue. [just in case, checked Safari and Chrome: nada.]
Old 05-01-2011, 01:09 AM   #3

lmcolver is a jewel in the roughlmcolver is a jewel in the rough

Yeah... it said that for me too. I hope they fix it soon.
lmcolver is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 01:10 AM   #4
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Welcome to WI, koolkatz!!

Someone on another thread here found that if you go the 'Coming Soon' section of the Newz Blog page on WKN, the vans that float there don't come up with the expired message. I was able to get valid vans for all my accounts on that page.

I'll add a pic in a minute just in case you have trouble finding that page. It took me a while to find it myself

The Coming Soon tab is right under the "Fun" section tab:
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by WebCats139; 05-01-2011 at 01:18 AM.. Reason: add screenshot
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 01:21 AM   #5
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Others have also recommended that you log into your WKN account (if you have one), then click on it...

Note: I just tested both recommendations. They both worked for me. Definitely try those.

In case anyone else wanders into this thread:
----------------------------------------------------------------
For those getting the expired message:

Option A:
If you have a WKN account, log in, THEN click the van.

Option B:
Find the van on the COMING SOON page (<-- keep refreshing), THEN click the van.

Last edited by romeo; 05-01-2011 at 01:21 AM..
Old 05-01-2011, 01:33 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Just like Ganz that the only page that works is the one that's selling future stuff lol

thanks for the tip about how to make the floaters work
Old 05-01-2011, 01:56 AM   #7

Catmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the tip and just for the record, I have been having to refresh at least 15-20 before the van shows up, so patients is the key to success.
Catmom41 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 02:17 AM   #8
Santa loves bunnies!

mrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant future

i am getting the same message its weird because it did that with the dice too!
mrclausers is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 02:42 AM   #9

zink57 is a name known to allzink57 is a name known to allzink57 is a name known to all

If you find a van on the Announcement section or Community section (both are next to Coming soon) they work also. Good Luck!
zink57 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 08:36 AM   #10
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I had a hard enough time finding the van, then it gave me the "expired" message. I had been getting the same thing with the floaty dice. Only got dice for one account yesterday because I got fed up and quit trying.
acourt is offline Female
Closed