Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2012, 02:55 AM   #1
e love our
Webkinz :)

arianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to behold

Angry Can't Use Mazin' Hamsters

This is actually my sister's issue, but she's little so she's getting my help. See, I have two sisters. Each of us got a Mazin' Hamster. We downloaded the software required, and adopted them on our separate accounts. Two of the hamsters work just fine, but not my sister's.

When we adopted her hamster in the Code Shop, it said the code was invalid. The next day, we found her hamster on the account, so it must have been fixed. But she couldn't use Mazin' Hamsters. It would only let her try the demo. The software works on the computer we use and everything. We have tried to contact Ganz but they said they needed to speak with an adult on the phone and my parents are too busy.

I guess there's not much anyone here can do to help us, besides help figure out why or how this is happening. Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions of any sort?
arianaasj is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2012, 12:37 AM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Can't Use Mazin' Hamsters

I am sorry I can't help you and sorry that your parents are too busy to help your little sister. Do you know someone else over the age of 18 who would call for you?

You also might go to the customer service portion of Webkinz.com and there is a section about hamster issues. You could fill out the email and explain to them what is happening. Be sure to fill in your sister's user name and the name and birthday she used when she made her WW account. This might not give you results but it's worth a try.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 01:29 AM   #3
e love our

arianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I am sorry I can't help you and sorry that your parents are too busy to help your little sister. Do you know someone else over the age of 18 who would call for you?

You also might go to the customer service portion of Webkinz.com and there is a section about hamster issues. You could fill out the email and explain to them what is happening. Be sure to fill in your sister's user name and the name and birthday she used when she made her WW account. This might not give you results but it's worth a try.

Thanks for your idea, but we already did that, and they emailed back telling us that we needed to call them. My mom says she can call them in a few months - I just wanted to ask here to see if anyone else had the same problem.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:42 PM   #4
KTCOW514

KTCOW514 is on a distinguished road

I have not had that problem but had one similar to it. My hamster loaded but would not go though the mazes. I was using an older computer at the time, But now I am using a new laptop computer. Maybe that will solve your problem to.
KTCOW514 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 11:13 PM   #5
retrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to all

To be honest, if your mom really won't have time for several MONTHS, the best thing to do might be to pretend that you're an adult - if you can pull it off. I don't want to be the one saying to lie to Ganz, but that might be your best option at this point. It's not like they have to talk to adults only because it's inappropriate- I'm sure they just do it to avoid nonsense. Only do this if you're comfortable, of course. If not, then hopefully your problem will be fixed on its own! Or, you could try emailing them back and explaining why you can't call.
retrorachel is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 01:00 AM   #6
e love our

View Post Originally Posted by retrorachel
To be honest, if your mom really won't have time for several MONTHS, the best thing to do might be to pretend that you're an adult - if you can pull it off. I don't want to be the one saying to lie to Ganz, but that might be your best option at this point. It's not like they have to talk to adults only because it's inappropriate- I'm sure they just do it to avoid nonsense. Only do this if you're comfortable, of course. If not, then hopefully your problem will be fixed on its own! Or, you could try emailing them back and explaining why you can't call.

Thanks for your suggestion. My mom doesn't fully understand the problem, so she told me that even if she did call her, I would have to do the talking. So it's basically pointless. I'm hoping that maybe I can catch her free on a weekend or something and just stand by the phone in case something happens.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:45 AM   #7
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Mine is down today too!! Maybe they are at work updating it?

And now there is a line-up to get into WW!! Hope they are fixing things (or adding new prizes)

No new prizes but back up and running!

Last edited by COONYCOON; 03-07-2012 at 11:45 AM..
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 12:01 PM   #8
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi arrianassj,
You are being such a responsible and helpful sister to be working on this problem. It does seem that there needs to be a phone call to Ganz. The representative would be able to login to your sister's account. They have tools that they can use to fix problems.

Here is another idea. Do you have a "speaker phone" option at your home? You could have your mother or other adult call on the phone with the speaker option turned on. The adult would make the call and then ask you to explain the problem. The adult can then listen to the conversation, or work on sommething else in the room.

Good luck to you!

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Closed

Tags
demo, ganz, glitch, mazin hamsters, mazing hamsters