Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 02:47 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

NicoleDriz will become famous soon enough

Default Can't Talk in Clubhouse!!

I have been having a problem with the clubhouse in Kinzchat Plus - I CAN'T TALK! There is not speech bar for me to type in AT ALL on my screen!! I've tried clearing the cache and it has not worked. This glitch is most frustrating because not only can I not communicate while trading, but I'm sure many members must now think I'm very rude BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT I CAN'T TALK!!!
NicoleDriz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2010, 04:13 PM   #2
Froghop55

Froghop55 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Can't Talk in Clubhouse!!

I delt with a member trading recently who had the same problem. They had to log in and out again just to tell me what they wanted. We eventually worked out a process where I put up a Wshop food and asked them yes and no questions and they responeded by clicking the smile and frown for their responce. It was tedious and annoying, but in the end we both got what we wanted. The member claimed that whenever they moved the itms in their dock they lost the ability to type.

Last edited by Froghop55; 05-19-2010 at 04:17 PM..
Froghop55 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 01:31 PM   #3
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by NicoleDriz
I have been having a problem with the clubhouse in Kinzchat Plus - I CAN'T TALK! There is not speech bar for me to type in AT ALL on my screen!! I've tried clearing the cache and it has not worked. This glitch is most frustrating because not only can I not communicate while trading, but I'm sure many members must now think I'm very rude BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT I CAN'T TALK!!!
NicoleDriz,
Don't worry. You are not alone. My speech bar disappears as soon as I say "hi", and never returns. This has been happening for a couple of days. And many people probably think I'm rude or dumb, now. Thanks, Ganz. It has definitely made trading more difficult (can't ask if they have anything else to trade, can't say 'good luck' before you leave, anything! It interferes with our ability to play, and that qualifies as a "major glitch". Thanks for starting this thread!
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 01:18 AM   #4

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

I had this happen to me today, I had someone call me rude and leave because I couldn't say what I wanted.
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 12:57 PM   #5
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

I'm sorry this has happened! Hmm... this doesn't sound right to me, though. Maybe you should call Ganz. (1-866-WEBKINZ) It feels like they're falling apart, doesn't it? Well, good luck, and sorry again!
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 01:02 PM   #6

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

mine too you not alone =(
Old 05-30-2010, 02:19 PM   #7
no fun allowed

dod59 is sweet stuff
dod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuff

Are you in the Kinzchat zone? Not the Kinzchat plus? Sometimes, users go on at the wrong time, and the will be put in the Clubhouse version. I hope I helped, but otherwise I'm not sure. I've had it happened to my but I'm lost on what to do about it...
Old 05-31-2010, 08:50 AM   #8
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

It happens to me often but in a different way, instead when I right down what i will say and click enter, my words don't show up. and not for just my computer, because everybody near me is asking hello? you there?
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #9
hinckleybookworm

webkinzgirl1919 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl1919 is a jewel in the rough

That happens to me, I hate when it does it when your trying to trade!
webkinzgirl1919 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 09:38 AM   #10

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Trading Room: Chat Window Disappears?

It happened a few times already, in both KinzChat and KC+ trading rooms: as my pet enters trading room, all chat options (the text line, the buttons, and the emotion pop-up) disappear! The "trade-specific" chat button (close to the pet picture when trading) remains but does nothing, instead of opening the pop-up window. All other options keep working as if nothing happened.

Unfortunately - or, perhaps, fortunately - this bug is not repeatable and does not occur often. It is, however, extremely annoying because the other person thinks you're just being rude.
Closed