Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 08:41 AM   #1
Gifted
zetapie is on a distinguished road

Default Can't Spin Wheel of Wishes

I have both a Persian Cat and a Daisy Turtle on myt account...today there is a wheel of wishes spin for POTM and for the retirement event (so I should be able to spin it twice, no?)...however, after spinning it for the POTM, I clicked the arrow for the retirement event and it tells me all my spins have been used
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2010, 08:46 AM   #2
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Can't Spin Wheel of Wishes

i am having the same problem !
Old 09-12-2010, 08:47 AM   #3
I'm adarlably wacky!
Webkinz :)

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Yup, same here...they really shouldn't schedule them that way, it happens all the time.
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 08:51 AM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It seems like a glitch when they have an all-day event and then another of the same event during specific hours.

It also happened on August 14 when they had an all-day wheel of wishes and then they offered a deluxe event wheel of wishes. You could only spin one of them and then the other one said you already used your spins. It didn't matter which one you did first, only one of them would work.

It also happens when they double-book quick draws. If there is a regular quick draw during a specific hour and then in the same hour there is a quick draw deluxe activity, then only 1 of them will work for you.

It seems like this could be fixed by added a few lines of code to the programming that checks to make sure they don't have activities double-booked!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 08:52 AM   #5

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

This is so aggrevating - and unfair! I have the same problem. I think all Daisy Turtle owners should get a free wish token!
Old 09-12-2010, 08:56 AM   #6

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

What a shame! I had both of them this time and am also not able to spin the wheel for each! Wish they would have thought of that and scheduled some other event instead!
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 09:37 AM   #7
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

awww, how disappointing, I finally have both pets and can't do the wishes twice, I even tryed logging out and back in to see if it worked, and it didn't,
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 10:39 AM   #8

frogwoman09 has a spectacular aura about

I have daisy turtle and the persian cat. The wheel will only let me spin once. Are we going to be able to spin?
Old 09-12-2010, 11:23 AM   #9
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

This is very annoying. I hope they do something to make up for it.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #10

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I have it too. I think we should get a spin or token or something cause it's not fair we miss out on our spins for THEIR error. Hopefully [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will do the right thing and fix it.

I did for the my but then when I did it for my it wouldnt let me.

WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Closed