Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Can't procede in Adventure Park

My challenge in the Park is to play a game of checkers with Sparky. The game won't load. I can't do the rest of my challenges until I get through checkers. I tried to bypass by going straight to the tounament area. It popped up that I have a game to play with Sparky, but it still would not load the game.
yadyram is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #2
Londie will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Can't procede in Adventure Park

I am having the same problem, Adventure Park, a challenge of checkers i with Sparky, and it will not let me play, hope they get this fixed soon!
Londie is offline Female
Old 01-11-2012, 01:41 AM   #3
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Same here, couldn't use my bonus digs since I couldn't get to that part of the challenge. We were discussing this on another glitch thread about all the things that require the phone to be on that are not working. Someone recommended that we either make a note of it in the "contact us" area of our account or call Webkinz since they may not know that there is an issue.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 01-11-2012, 02:39 PM   #4

tikapaca is an unknown quantity at this point

in the adventure park can get to the tournament area for two days now. Do they know it is broke so they can fix it?????????????
Old 01-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #5
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Oh boy...I haven't done AP for about a week so I wasn't aware that there was a problem....has anyone called Ganz??
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 05:55 PM   #6
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Mine is working fine now. Once the phones were fixed, everything else seemed to fall into place. I am now having no problems with tournament games.
jellytab is offline Female
Closed