Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default can't play jelly bean party game

If you attend a party in KC+ and the cursor is in the chat box when you start to play the jelly bean game, the cursor remains in the chat box and you are unable to enter a guess. I know this has happened to others also because they have said to. The workaround is to move your pet just before playing, but why should this be necessary, and who remembers to do this? In the parties I attend we are always very chatty because there is nothing else to do between games, so the chances are that the cursor will be in the chat box most of the time.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2010, 05:33 PM   #2
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

Default Re: can't play jelly bean party game

This happens to me, but I found a way around it. Instead of using the number keys above the letter keys, use the keys on the right side of your keyboard. Hopefully this doesn't sound confusing, because I am not very good at explaining, LOL. For me, using these keys worked.

Click the image to open in full size.
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Using the number keypad as someone else suggested did not make a difference. But I was finally able to get it to work by clicking on guess first and then I could enter a guess. In regular chat parties I never had a problem.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 12:03 AM   #4
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Hmm, that's odd. At least you got it fixed. I wonder why it only works for certain people... maybe it's the account zones- Europe, Asia, etc.
envisiondance is offline Female
Closed