Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 10:42 AM   #11
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Can't Pass Academy Class Speed!!!

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
I had made a post about the exact same issue a few days ago:

Kinzville Academy classes gone haywire

Since it's been estimated that this problem is associated with the ads, we might as well forget about it getting fixed. The last thing GANZ will ever do is take those ads off the site- ads generate revenue, your winning at the games does not.

If you're using FireFox, watch the loading text at the bottom left of the screen (this is hidden by Internet Explorer). Watch how many times it says, "loading webkinz.ads.net.etc".

You still have to look at webkinz biggest revenue selling pets. I have stopped buying pets now. Even the cute ones I would say I have to have. I'm sick of paying for a service that DOES NOT WORK. So webkinz if you're reading this I will not buy another pet until you fix this. Thanks.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2011, 10:54 AM   #12
eldon2
Webkinz :)

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

The hurdles are jerky, too. No reason why the pet does not jump. I think these posts have been very informative!!
quellie is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 11:04 AM   #13
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by quellie
The hurdles are jerky, too. No reason why the pet does not jump. I think these posts have been very informative!!
Yes, I forgot to add that last night I played the Soccer Challenge and the jerky effect is happening with that game too. The arrow to aim your shot skips a few frames randomly and since you have to time it when to let go, you end up aiming a shot way out into space!

Not cool.
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 01-21-2011, 02:37 PM   #14
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Yes, I forgot to add that last night I played the Soccer Challenge and the jerky effect is happening with that game too. The arrow to aim your shot skips a few frames randomly and since you have to time it when to let go, you end up aiming a shot way out into space!

Not cool.
Also, when I was getting that eStore snowman throwing animated ad when I was doing token balloon dartz, the same "jerky effect" would happen (and there is no way to exit these games and try over because you lose your turn).

Likmfurry, you have been very informative about this. I hope people read your whole post in the other thread "Kinzville Academy classes gone haywire"

I have seen at least 6 glitch reports about similar problems that arose when they added the rotating ads (2 on strength class, WW going too fast, speed class, Alyssa's star challenge, Zum parties too quick, Kinzville Academy--I don't have the exact names of the thread titles, but if someone wants me to research and put them all in one place, please PM me).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-23-2011, 06:23 PM   #15
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

I can't believe how much trouble these ads are causing for all areas of Webkinz World. We pay too much money to have their ads cause SO many glitches for users of the site!! This is so annoying! I sincerly hope they do something about it soon!! But you're probably right, Likmfurry. It's not very likely GANZ will remove something that's generating revenue for them. They like their moolah!
thimbleina is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 01:33 AM   #16
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I downloaded Adblock Plus from the Mozilla site and now I don't get those rotating ads in WW when I use Firefox (I need to use the link: Welcome to Webkinz because the Adblock doesn't work if I go to the main WW page and click to open their log in window). But, I am still having problems with super-speed, jerky motion and skipping frames in all the areas that I previously had them. So, there must be something else going on too!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-25-2011, 12:09 PM   #17
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

TUTOR NEEDS TO COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Closed