Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 01:37 AM   #1
grandmamachevy
Webkinz :)

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Default Can't log on to WW

I was kicked out of WW and can't log in again. Get a message "something is wrong with the servers at this time".
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2012, 01:40 AM   #2
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Can't log on to WW

I was just kicked out too! Came here to see if anyone else is having the same problem!Guess I'm not alone!
Happy3166 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 01:43 AM   #3

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I was trying to get prizes on Webkinz Newz and the server kept messing up there too. This weekend I've come to the conclusion that this is no longer fun.
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 01:49 AM   #4
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I'm back in WW now! Only went down for about 15 Min.
Happy3166 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 01:52 AM   #5
Owlflight of LC

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Edit: Ok, so it wasn't letting me in but now I was able to...It still is really strange. :/

Last edited by Owleyes13; 03-26-2012 at 01:58 AM.. Reason: Problem fixed
Owleyes13 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 07:47 AM   #6
gtg

gtg has a spectacular aura about

Well and it is getting annoying with the site being down so much and "You are currently in line to get into Webkinz world" What is the in line thing about seriosly??? It is letting me log in though. I use internet explorer.
gtg is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 10:53 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

I can't log in with any of my browsers. I have cleared all my caches. For a while now, no matter which browser, my only working log in place has been through customer service and I go there and it says the site is under maintenance. If I try to log in through the homepage or that little login link at the bottom of the page, it all just freezes.

Woo-Hoo......Ganz, you have lived up to our expectations! More issues created then were there before you did maintenance.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 11:54 AM   #8
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Working perfectly fine for me. Maybe try a different browser and clear your cookies
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #9
BJBear04 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't log into Webkinz world today. Eversince february I have been having trouble with the Adventure park. It won't let me finish my quests. I'm supposed to play checkers with Sparky but Sparky never shows up in the arena. I never saw the movie for Lorax in the adventure park and now I can't see Mirror mirror in that room either. I am getting sick and tired of all these problems. I know it is not just my computer because I have tried it on several computers.
BJBear04 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 08:27 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
Working perfectly fine for me. Maybe try a different browser and clear your cookies
I cannot log in with IE at all. I cleared all my caches, rebooted, and tried Firefox and Opera. Sometimes the log in works but it is VERY, Very slow.

Any other ideas?
gma2r is offline Female
Closed