Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 07:34 AM   #81
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Cant log into WW

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I think what is happening (by the look of it) Is that the new Party packs that are set to begin are interfering with the regular programming. I bet they have a tech on it, right now.
You are sooooooo right. What will happen to the parties that were suppose to happen this morning at 8? This is why I didn't purchase one yesterday. Glitches R'Us at Ganz.
rollingfur is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 07:34 AM   #82
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Okay time to put in a load of clothes, and start my chores. I feel like i am watching a pot that never boils! Maybe if I go away and come back later, it will be pleasantly surprised.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:34 AM   #83
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I see my dock now with please wait, a tad better then just a plain green screen
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:34 AM   #84
stuffhot
babykiwi10 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know i am not a computer person. But you would think with all the money Ganz makes, especially off the estore (which side note, you should be allow to trade these items) they would hire people who really knew what they were doing when it came to site maintenance and not always have all these problems. So frustrating.
babykiwi10 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:34 AM   #85
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by clarkcs38
Glad we can come here to discover that others have the same "issue" as you're experiencing. I've tried to log in using IE8 and Firefox -- no luck with either.
Yes, it's so nice to be able to come here and know we are not alone in our frustrations.
april1013 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:36 AM   #86
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Dixiecup the green screen started before eight so I think they have kept us out to fix things first - hope it doesn't take too long
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:37 AM   #87

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

I believe that with all of the new stuff that they started yesterday (that didn't seem to work so well) it put a strain on their programming. The runway room and programing was really really off.........I hope that all of you that were to have parties, get your kinzcash back. But, don't count on it... Thanks for being here so that we know that it isn't just our computers.
abbjs is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:38 AM   #88
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Ha - if only the w-shop gave refunds! Don't hold your breath everyone!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:39 AM   #89

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by kinznewbie
I log in and what do I see
a great big green screen staring at me

I click, I wait
I scream, I cry

someone please make the screen go bye bye

I got the greeeen screeeen bluuuuues

(everybody join in)
Ok now we need sad pet graphics and some music and then send to ganz support...Maybe they will get the idea!!!!
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:39 AM   #90
Diabetes Awareness

WILLOW REDFROG is a jewel in the roughWILLOW REDFROG is a jewel in the rough

Same here. : (
WILLOW REDFROG is offline Female
Closed

Tags
look i made a tag, look i made another tag