Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 07:31 AM   #71
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: Cant log into WW

Yeah same here. I'm not going to any parties today and our account is still affected by the green screen issue.

BTW did you know that even when you can't log in or get the "Please Wait", and you sit there looking at the screen waiting to log in, your pet continues to get hungry even though it is not active?

The next time you log in check your pet- if you sat there for awhile waiting to get into WW, your pet will be starved...
likmfurry is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 07:31 AM   #72
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

So much for my 8:30 am party! How sad... I was looking forward to it all night long!
scottashley is offline Male
Old 05-13-2010, 07:32 AM   #73
angelbaby2978
Webkinz :)

angelbaby_2978 is on a distinguished road

Me either, I've tired a ton of times. I thought maybe it was just my computer or something until I read this
angelbaby_2978 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:32 AM   #74
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I am able to very slowly get on my Asian account but not any of my US or Europe
fumble99 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:32 AM   #75
ponddude

Kirmitlove is just really niceKirmitlove is just really nice

It loads, but I see my pet, and it says "Please Wait..."
Kirmitlove is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:32 AM   #76
DSU
Lil Kinz
DSU is an unknown quantity at this point

Green screen or please waits 4 accts and two browsers
DSU is offline Male
Old 05-13-2010, 07:32 AM   #77

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

This is no fun. I was thinking Tues night, I wish they would stop adding things. Everytime they do, something that had been working goes bad.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:33 AM   #78
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Oooh,me too!
Everything I see is...green!
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:33 AM   #79

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

I log in and what do I see
a great big green screen staring at me

I click, I wait
I scream, I cry

someone please make the screen go bye bye

I got the greeeen screeeen bluuuuues

(everybody join in)
kinznewbie is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:33 AM   #80
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by shellwcross
I have 3 account. One (Asia) loads very very slowly, but it does load. The other 2 (European and US) both don't load at all, just stay on blank green screen.
Neither of my 2 Asia accounts will load. One of my American's has loaded but it's stuck on the
"please wait" while all that is showing is my dock.
scottashley is offline Male
Closed

Tags
look i made a tag, look i made another tag