Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 07:52 AM   #111
WebkinzMom1028
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Cant log into WW

This is too funny... all of you are doing a great job with our tune! Yes we need a choreographer to put all this together for us!!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 07:53 AM   #112

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
okay just got a message from Ganz over Twitter saying any parties scheduled will be refunded and that they are experiencing techincal difficulties. Wow, ya think!

Thanks for the update! And highly unusual...to be getting cash back!
abbjs is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:54 AM   #113
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Getting same green screen here. All i see is my dock. Still thing changing there name from Ganz to Glitch would be a great idea !!!
volblaster is offline Male
Old 05-13-2010, 07:55 AM   #114

amrich is on a distinguished road

seems like I'm seeing more of my dock and please wait than green screen now.
Gonna go soon
-- Rainbow and the gang
Old 05-13-2010, 07:57 AM   #115
angelbaby2978

angelbaby_2978 is on a distinguished road

I've stayed up all night
webkin world alright!
I go to log in
Oh No The green screen!
And the waiting it begins
I'm getting inpatient
alnight excited about my party invitation
now it looks like it's cancelled
sometimes webkinz world can be such a hassle
green screen please go away
we don't want you to come back on anyday!
angelbaby_2978 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:58 AM   #116

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by volblaster
Getting same green screen here. All i see is my dock. Still thing changing there name from Ganz to Glitch would be a great idea !!!
i think that name change is a great idea!
my sister has had this problem since the last maintence 2 weeks ago! she can not do anything for please wait or a flashing w!!!!!!!! she is ready to quit! just think how frustrated we all are today, what if it had been 2 weeks for us, loke it has for her?
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:59 AM   #117
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by angelbaby_2978
It seems like everytime they add something to webkinz world it take 10 things away. It's like taking your car to a bad mechanic and get it back and they fixed the problem you took it in for but not something else is wrong with it so you have to take it right back to them. With all the money we have put into our accounts we really shouldn't have to deal with this, for that matter all the estore stuff sound be in the wshop for everything we have to deal with because of these glitches. I have 945 pets and it would be nice to not want all the cool stuff in the estore when you put enuff money out every month for the new pets.
At least, you get the car back. Today we didn't even get the car. Even though with 945 pets, you have paid for a car.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:59 AM   #118
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by All4my5girls
At least, you get the car back. Today we didn't even get the car. Even though with 945 pets, you have paid for a car.
LOL!
889wlry is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 08:01 AM   #119
angelbaby2978

angelbaby_2978 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by All4my5girls
Lol, Good one
angelbaby_2978 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 08:01 AM   #120
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Same here, green blank screen! Hum.....
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
look i made a tag, look i made another tag