Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 06:21 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Default Re: Can't log on with Internet Explorer.

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
I was having that problem too for a while. Webkinz had not worked well since IE updated to version 9..

That version has Flash compatibility issues.

I fixed my problem by going back to IE8 (much faster too)

I posted instructions here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post24998116

You fix worked great last time, I am running IE8, can log in, but the main screen is blue....dock is loaded...CRAZY!
Peanut958 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 09:23 PM   #12
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Elymic's advice has worked very well for me, however most times I need to log in 2 or 3 times to get WW to work properly. After I log in I walk away for 3 or 4 minutes (ridiculous I know but ya gotta do what you gotta do) most times I can tell it's still not going to work because the log out button is just a blank yellow box so I guess a file hasn't loaded and I'm not gettin in>

As for your problem of not seeing the bottom of your dock have you checked your magnification of your screen? It's the little box on the right hand bottom side of the screen my kids have the same problem once in a while and most times it's that they've accidentally changed the magnification to 105 or 125, if so make sure you fix it before you log in or you have to log out fix the magnification and then relog in.
Old 10-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #13

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19

I was having the same problem with IE. I kept track of when it wouldn't let me log on and it seemed when the ad for Google was up there, IE wouldn't load so I just downloaded Google and, guess what, it works almost perfectly. I say almost because I am occasionally having problems but not like with IE.

I am having a really strange problem and want to know if anyone else is having it. When I feed something in the dock to one of the pets, the other items in the dock are showing up all over the screen. When I try to place something in a room, other items are showing up all over the screen. When I send something to one of our other accounts through KinzPost from the dock, the item next to it will show up in KinzPost; however, it does not affect the shipping. I know if I call Ganz they will tell me we have too many things in our dock. It's always something WE are doing, not them. With over 500 pets, we seem to accumulate LOTS of things, faster than we can use them.

Please tell me we aren't the only ones experiencing this problem LOL. Thanks.
No. You most certainly are not the only one experiencing this.

I don't like Firefox but I was not able to play Spree on my accounts so I installed Google Chrome. Like you, when I would feed my pets the food would jump to various places on the screen. When I would sell my veggies and other things in the WShop, they would move up to different places there also. The same happens when I move my berries into the jars in Jumbleberry Fields.
There is another problem but my mind just went blank and I can't think of it.

Because of the problem with the items sitting all over the screen, I stopped using Chrome for anything other than playing Spree unless there is some important hourly activity or Rare that I really want for the kids and IE won't log me in.

I feel your pain. It is rotten to have to log out of IE to log right back in to Chrome to do SPREE b/c no matter what, you sit there WAITING for each and every log-in!!! but since Ganz refuses to fix the problems, what else can we do?
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 11-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #14
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by gab224466
Ok, I have a brand new powerful lots of memory laptop and can not get into webkinz world using internet explorer. I cleaned my cookies, did all the updates . I was told by WW that I would have better luck with Firefox. I downloaded and for one day it actually worked quite well. I had trouble updating some info to purchase estore ect. and the person could not update it either, so after some major fiddling we got firefox to accept the data we were trying to change. BUT------- after what ever they did today after morning shutdown, my firefox page is all distorted, the adds are on top of most of the actual webkinz page and am missing half my dock so I have no access to phone, etc. and can not log out because that part is misising. I went back to try and use IE and can not get in using the real log in, or the white log in words at bottom and maybe one in five tries, I do get in when I type webkinz into address bar, but mostly I get an error message. I plamed my old laptop all this time but am having the same trouble with a high speed fast effiicient wwone. This is now beyond acceptible and do not know what to do. Webkinz keeps adding and adding and never fixing the major problems, I must be on won of the low grade servers as others are in fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Oh and PS, when I log out of my 3/4 page of webkinz it goes big for the log out activities and i can not do because the bars are not present, hiding way down in computer somewhere. Thanking you in advance
I have no solution to the log in problems because I get the green screen more then not but I did want to tell you that when you have your window up and using FF (It can be used with any browser but FF you have to actually put your mouse arrow into the address bar)

To have access to your mail, phone etc click in the address bar and hit F11 this will make the screen full size and you can use it. If you do not want to use the entire screen I learned a while ago and many have used it now with all the problems, Hit Shift + Tab a few times.
It moves it down a bit and you will cut off the top of the screen that you don't need and have the bottom that you do.
and you do not need to "log off" per say unless you want to do the carnival. But the carnival can be accessed by pressing the Things to Do menu and the very bottom thing is the Log out button.
But when using FF you can put your arrow in the address bar and hit F5 to bring you back to the log in screen.
For some reason FF doesn't just let you hit the buttons whereas IE just lets you hit F11 or Shift + Tab or F5 without having your arrow in the Address bar

Hope you have found some relief by now. If not you are not alone and I think my blood pressure has gone up considerably with in the past month
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2011, 07:37 PM   #15
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I agree with dawnscott1 about the blood pressure.....I keep reminding myself to take deep breaths... I thought it was the animated ads for awhile but they have stopped and it is still glitchy......I notice that I have trouble also/still if I have 'gifts' from the Webkinznewz and the Parents site that are coming to me.....the gift screen may come up but the rest won't behind it, just green with ads on the side.....I then have to x out and try all over again---usually a couple of times though it is better than before

I am concerned that this is going to be a REAL problem on getting our holiday presents if we can't log in on a timely basis.....trying to log in on a holiday has always been difficult even without this current problem.

Old 11-04-2011, 07:45 PM   #16

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I am concerned that this is going to be a REAL problem on getting our holiday presents if we can't log in on a timely basis.....trying to log in on a holiday has always been difficult even without this current problem.

__________________[/QUOTE]

I've been thinking about Christmas too. Last year was a horrible experience!
jemkinz is offline Female
Closed