Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 01:23 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

Default Can't log on with Internet Explorer.

Ok, I have a brand new powerful lots of memory laptop and can not get into webkinz world using internet explorer. I cleaned my cookies, did all the updates . I was told by WW that I would have better luck with Firefox. I downloaded and for one day it actually worked quite well. I had trouble updating some info to purchase estore ect. and the person could not update it either, so after some major fiddling we got firefox to accept the data we were trying to change. BUT------- after what ever they did today after morning shutdown, my firefox page is all distorted, the adds are on top of most of the actual webkinz page and am missing half my dock so I have no access to phone, etc. and can not log out because that part is misising. I went back to try and use IE and can not get in using the real log in, or the white log in words at bottom and maybe one in five tries, I do get in when I type webkinz into address bar, but mostly I get an error message. I plamed my old laptop all this time but am having the same trouble with a high speed fast effiicient wwone. This is now beyond acceptible and do not know what to do. Webkinz keeps adding and adding and never fixing the major problems, I must be on won of the low grade servers as others are in fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Oh and PS, when I log out of my 3/4 page of webkinz it goes big for the log out activities and i can not do because the bars are not present, hiding way down in computer somewhere. Thanking you in advance
gab224466 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 02:27 AM   #2
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Default Re: I need Help!!!!

I don't have any answers...just empathy.....many of us are having problems though not as severe as yours......I'm so so so sorry that it is so bad for you and I hope someone can help. I use FF and it takes me MANY tries from all ways to log on the past couple of weeks and that is also after calling them AND upgrading my flash as they recommended so I don't know what else to add except my prayers for you.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 10-20-2011, 05:20 AM   #3

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

View Post Originally Posted by gab224466
Ok, I have a brand new powerful lots of memory laptop and can not get into webkinz world using internet explorer. I cleaned my cookies, did all the updates . I was told by WW that I would have better luck with Firefox. I downloaded and for one day it actually worked quite well. I had trouble updating some info to purchase estore ect. and the person could not update it either, so after some major fiddling we got firefox to accept the data we were trying to change. BUT------- after what ever they did today after morning shutdown, my firefox page is all distorted, the adds are on top of most of the actual webkinz page and am missing half my dock so I have no access to phone, etc. and can not log out because that part is misising. I went back to try and use IE and can not get in using the real log in, or the white log in words at bottom and maybe one in five tries, I do get in when I type webkinz into address bar, but mostly I get an error message. I plamed my old laptop all this time but am having the same trouble with a high speed fast effiicient wwone. This is now beyond acceptible and do not know what to do. Webkinz keeps adding and adding and never fixing the major problems, I must be on won of the low grade servers as others are in fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Oh and PS, when I log out of my 3/4 page of webkinz it goes big for the log out activities and i can not do because the bars are not present, hiding way down in computer somewhere. Thanking you in advance
sorry your having problems with new laptop. i bought a new notebook computer running WIN7 and all is fine. my relative has a Dell laptop running VISTA with large screen and on WW it is a mess. ads over part of WW screen. dont remember if that is on FF or IE. when i use that computer i usually have to change browsers.

I used to use only IE but now thanks to WW problems, i use three different browsers.

IE has been troublesome lately, FF has a few problems now where it used to be perfect and Chrome goofs up the WW dock. i think there is problem with IE upgrade to IE9 from IE8. i think IE is a Microsoft product and when there are computer updates from Microsoft, IE9 gets installed.

dont know what causes the ads to be over WW screen, only thing i can suggest is try those 3 little boxes in the extreme right hand corner, th minus, the box, and X. work with the middle box. also try working with COMPATABILITY VIEW on your browser.

View Post Originally Posted by gab224466
my last resort hint is to use HISTORY on your browser's tool bar (CTRL+H on IE) load WW from a date or any time back when it worked properly. HISTORY

Last edited by ryhill; 10-20-2011 at 05:20 AM..
ryhill is offline Female
Old 10-20-2011, 07:18 AM   #4
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I don't usually use IE for anything, but last night I was on my husband's computer trying to play Webkinz, and I could not get it to load on IE at all. The moment I typed in my password and clicked submit, IE shut down and I got an error message. This happened over and over. I had to switch to using Chrome.

I'm moving this thread to "Glitch Reports" since it seems to be a WW problem.
FIA is offline Female
Old 10-21-2011, 04:30 PM   #5
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I don't usually use IE for anything, but last night I was on my husband's computer trying to play Webkinz, and I could not get it to load on IE at all. The moment I typed in my password and clicked submit, IE shut down and I got an error message. This happened over and over. I had to switch to using Chrome.

I'm moving this thread to "Glitch Reports" since it seems to be a WW problem.
I tried to make a new account too and it failed as well.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 10-22-2011, 03:29 PM   #6
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Can't log on with Internet Explorer.

I was having that problem too for a while. Webkinz had not worked well since IE updated to version 9..

That version has Flash compatibility issues.

I fixed my problem by going back to IE8 (much faster too)

I posted instructions here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post24998116
elymic is offline Female
Old 10-22-2011, 03:54 PM   #7
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
I was having that problem too for a while. Webkinz had not worked well since IE updated to version 9..

That version has Flash compatibility issues.

I fixed my problem by going back to IE8 (much faster too)

I posted instructions here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post24998116
How sad is it that when you phone Ganz with issues the first thing they ask is if everything is 'up to date'...because they say you MUST UPDATE...my conclusion is that they have no clue. As well, if there is an update we should be allowed to update our computer browser without having to deal with WW issues. I find it extremely odd that WW is the ONLY site that ever has issues with updates in browsers!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 10-22-2011, 11:14 PM   #8
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

We are having the same problem on our laptop but can log onto WW on our desktop. Wish Ganz would fix all the problems the site is having instead of bringing in new things.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 10-22-2011, 11:24 PM   #9

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

I have just stopped using ie for webkinz and am using firefox
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2011, 01:17 PM   #10
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I was having the same problem with IE. I kept track of when it wouldn't let me log on and it seemed when the ad for Google was up there, IE wouldn't load so I just downloaded Google and, guess what, it works almost perfectly. I say almost because I am occasionally having problems but not like with IE.

However, I am having a really strange problem and want to know if anyone else is having it. When I feed something in the dock to one of the pets, the other items in the dock are showing up all over the screen. When I try to place something in a room, other items are showing up all over the screen. When I send something to one of our other accounts through KinzPost from the dock, the item next to it will show up in KinzPost; however, it does not affect the shipping. I know if I call Ganz they will tell me we have too many things in our dock. It's always something WE are doing, not them. With over 500 pets, we seem to accumulate LOTS of things, faster than we can use them.

Please tell me we aren't the only ones experiencing this problem LOL. Thanks.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Closed