Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 10:04 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: No coin fountain

I sure hope they fix all of this soon
MelindaS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 10:22 AM   #62
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Can't get the red jelly coin!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
So far if your first coin was orange, second in order, then the last coin which should be first, the red one, is Not being awarded, as well as the Grand prize. Correct?

Yep, this is also what is happening to me.

I want my fountain! My daughters want their fountains! I hope Ganz fixes it soon!
ohseven is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 10:23 AM   #63

PrettyBird01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, this is very bad! I hope this problem will be solved!
PrettyBird01 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 10:25 AM   #64
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I got the red coin first. Now I have to wait three more hours ...
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #65
aiting for Spring

polarbear09 is an unparalleled talent
polarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talent

Ok, here is one for this. I have the same problem however, I can multi click the leprechaun while he is in the room. Go out come back and do it all over. You can click as many times as you want and you get the same error code with no coins.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcoin glitch.jpg (67.9 KB, 16 views)
polarbear09 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 11:01 AM   #66
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

well no red coin means no fountain so disappointed. Oh well i am going to get the other coins on other accoutns and they will fix this monday
Old 03-12-2011, 11:03 AM   #67

Beesip is on a distinguished road

On 4 accounts I started with the second slot, the orange coin - and now I also cannot get the red coin. BUT on ONE account, I got the red coin first. I have not gotten to the end with that account, so I don't know if I will get the violet coin or not.

I am wondering if Ganz wants people to buy at least one cain ( they gotta make that money after all!), so will not award the last coin, at least not easily.. Has anyone finished all the coins ( without buying any?)
Beesip is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 11:06 AM   #68

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Beesip
On 4 accounts I started with the second slot, the orange coin - and now I also cannot get the red coin. BUT on ONE account, I got the red coin first. I have not gotten to the end with that account, so I don't know if I will get the violet coin or not.

I am wondering if Ganz wants people to buy at least one cain ( they gotta make that money after all!), so will not award the last coin, at least not easily.. Has anyone finished all the coins ( without buying any?)
Yes I have gotten the prize on a couple accounts that got the red coin first -- don't waste your points on the red coin -- people have tried that and it will NOT work (well until Ganz fixes it, but then you can just find the little devil leprechaun again)
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #69

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I posted about it on WebkinzNewz. I'm BatRulz. I know it is hard to figure that out and all.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 12:37 PM   #70
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
oh no!!! I'm sure they will fix this-they are usually really good about it..only problem is they aren't there on weekends, so we will have to wait until Monday to get this resolved...but I'm glad you figured out how to transfer your points

I strongly suggest no one uses estore points in an attempt to get their prize, clearly it isn't working.

I also suggest we not freak out until Monday-we still have plenty of time before the activity ends (although we all want that adorable fountain now )
DB I think the problem goes further than the red coin, 2 out of 3 of the first accounts I did this morning had the red coin, received the last coin, and nothing else, no big prize, and the third had not gotten the red coin first and kept getting the same message as others and no last coin, I guess we have to chalk it up to Ganz Happens .

Drat that little Irish rodent !
robertcleveland is offline Male
Closed

Tags
glitchmania, jelly coins, no pond, no red coin, starmaggie was here, where red coin?