Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 08:33 AM   #41
Dorothy is a
Gift Guru

jkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant future

Donation Award 
Default Re: Can't get the red jelly coin!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Now I'm scared! I still have two more coins to go, but maybe I should wait? Perhaps we should flag this for a front page article if it is that widespread, I'd like for them to fix it soon! They are usually good about fixing this stuff when they are aware of it...
Db, thanks for your help last night with suggesting I transfer my estore points. Well, I finally figured out how to do that, but when I bought all the coins, I didn't get a grand prize. Looking back, I guess I should have bought the red one firstHope this gets fixed soon
jkb1957 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 08:39 AM   #42
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I am having the same problem, I got the orange coin first on 6 of 7 accts, I need to figure out which one got the red coin and see if I can finish that acct.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 08:41 AM   #43
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by jkb1957
Db, thanks for your help last night with suggesting I transfer my estore points. Well, I finally figured out how to do that, but when I bought all the coins, I didn't get a grand prize. Looking back, I guess I should have bought the red one firstHope this gets fixed soon
oh no!!! I'm sure they will fix this-they are usually really good about it..only problem is they aren't there on weekends, so we will have to wait until Monday to get this resolved...but I'm glad you figured out how to transfer your points

I strongly suggest no one uses estore points in an attempt to get their prize, clearly it isn't working.

I also suggest we not freak out until Monday-we still have plenty of time before the activity ends (although we all want that adorable fountain now )
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 08:47 AM   #44
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
I am having the same problem, I got the orange coin first on 6 of 7 accts, I need to figure out which one got the red coin and see if I can finish that acct.
All four of our accounts started with the orange coin in the second space. I posted about it yesterday and found out it was happening to a lot of people. The general agreement was that the coins were being awarded randomly and it wasn't a glitch. Looking back now, I guess it was and we should have notified Ganz yesterday while they were in.

In the future, I'll call Ganz right away if something seems wrong.
joi is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 08:57 AM   #45
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I received the orange coin first on all 21 accts that I have done so far! .. no red coins on any of them! ..
I guess I had best be holding off doing the last coin on any of them .. what a yucky glitch!

Butterflies is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 09:00 AM   #46
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

Default The Red Jelly Coin

Why can't I get it? Can you guys get it?
superpenguin is offline Male
Old 03-12-2011, 09:00 AM   #47
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Still glitched - we just checked again, 8 hours later. Still no Red Jelly Coins being given out for our 6th catch, and no prize...

We can't call Customer Support on the wekeends, but they still monitor the glitch thread here, and we can all post on the WebkinzNewz site, under the Leprechaun Chase Forum - please go do that if you have not already!

Thanks!

Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #48

geochick will become famous soon enough

Found him on three accounts and the final coin (red) was not awarded.

The message said "you've been awarded (article) (item Name)! Guess Ganz forgot to fill in the blanks. No sense doing any of the other accounts.

Off to see what the rabbit is giving away.........
Old 03-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #49
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
I received the orange coin first on all 21 accts that I have done so far! .. no red coins on any of them! ..
I guess I had best be holding off doing the last coin on any of them .. what a yucky glitch!
I know this is a glitch thread... but I just read your post and, did you say "21 accounts" that I have done "so far"? Oh my goodness! How do you take care of 21 accounts? or more?
I thought 3 was too much...
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 09:12 AM   #50

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

Default No coin fountain

Hey I got all of the coins but no fountain. I clicked for the red one but it didn't work so I went ahead and bought it but the silly little man won't give me my prize fountain
MelindaS is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitchmania, jelly coins, no pond, no red coin, starmaggie was here, where red coin?