Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 01:43 PM   #391
Webkinz :)
Janet_xo3 has a spectacular aura aboutJanet_xo3 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Can't get the red jelly coin!

I had my prize show up on one account this morning (thank you Ganz!!!), but just finished another account and nothing. The red coin spot is still empty. How long do we wait and what do we do?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 01:51 PM   #392
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

After having received the 'unnamed article' error, I saw in this thread where it might be working. So I opened my bucket, still no red coin. So I found the leprechan, and won the 'unnamed article' 6 times while he was in the room- still no red coin awarded. I guess my glitch has not been fixed yet.
beckybug3 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 01:57 PM   #393
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I tried again, went into the clubhouse and found the leprechaun and this time he gave me the red coin. I got the fountain as well.
(I had sent them an e-mail)
Desty is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 01:57 PM   #394
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

I just tried on my main account...and I finally was issued the red coin...problem appears fixed!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #395
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Okay, just got off the phone with a very nice rep from Ganz. (I was originally calling because I didn't get my Deluxe giftbox, "apparently it had been there the whole time, I just didn't see it" she told me. I don't buy it. ) but I ended up asking her about the Leprechaun thing while I was waiting for my dock to load. She left for like, 30 seconds, and then told me that she had awarded it in my dock. I asked her "So if I go to the Clubhouse and find the Leprechaun again, will I get more coins?" and she told me "At the moment, no. It's still an issue, so you will not be able to get a red coin or any more coins."
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 02:02 PM   #396

Thanks for the update!!!
Old 03-14-2011, 02:04 PM   #397
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Sure, no problem.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 02:06 PM   #398
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Just did one of my accounts that I hadn't done sixth coin and it worked, also went back and did one of my accounts where I tried before and did again and got red coin and fountain. Hopefully all my other accounts will now work. Good luck all
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 02:08 PM   #399

Just got the red coin again and it actually worked this time.....fingers crossed for everyone's accounts!!!
Old 03-14-2011, 02:08 PM   #400
XiYangyang is on a distinguished road

I got too!
XiYangyang is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitchmania, jelly coins, no pond, no red coin, starmaggie was here, where red coin?