Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 12:56 PM   #381
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Can't get the red jelly coin!

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
Click the image to open in full size.just talked to a rep..they want us to email them wwid NO PASSWORDS..of accts not awarded pond

webkinzsupport@ganz.com
Ok. Is this a safe thing to do?? Will this notify them about the missing red coin and fountain?? But most of all, will this get us our fountains??
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 01:07 PM   #382
Webkinz :)
XiYangyang is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I posted this in another thread, but I'll repeat it here.

. But she said we definitely SHOULD find the Leprechaun and click on him to get the error message, because that's what will be used to determine if the fountain will be awarded.

Can somebody tell me what error message? I have 5 accounts all started with orange coin. After collecting 5 coins, no matter how many times I clicked the Leprechaun, it just pooed up the regular window to show the coin collection. No red coin, no fountain and no error message either.

Why they need to confirm that error message anyway? The past weekend they wasted our fans lots of time and energy, now instead of just simply giving everyone who have 5 coins the fountain and the red coin, they are spending more valuable time on totally non-sense confirming? Don't make sense to me at all!
XiYangyang is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 01:14 PM   #383

elle999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Can't get the red jelly coin!

no i can't!! i think its just a glich, it will show up soon, i hope!!
View Post Originally Posted by momohuny
Has anyone been able to get the red jelly coin? I've gotten the other 5 no problem, but when I click the leprechan for the last one, it gives an unspecified code name and the red jelly doesn't get put in my "pot". I can keep clicking on him - it doesn't see me as having tried within the 3 hour time frame.

Any thoughts??
elle999 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 01:16 PM   #384
Diabetes Awareness

WILLOW REDFROG is a jewel in the roughWILLOW REDFROG is a jewel in the rough

I have the same problem...no red coin, even after clicking on the green guy five times, and no error message. And I did e-mail customer support. We will see.
WILLOW REDFROG is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 01:20 PM   #385
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by XiYangyang
Can somebody tell me what error message? I have 5 accounts all started with orange coin. After collecting 5 coins, no matter how many times I clicked the Leprechaun, it just pooed up the regular window to show the coin collection. No red coin, no fountain and no error message either.

Why they need to confirm that error message anyway? The past weekend they wasted our fans lots of time and energy, now instead of just simply giving everyone who have 5 coins the fountain and the red coin, they are spending more valuable time on totally non-sense confirming? Don't make sense to me at all!
With our accounts, a window came up after we clicked on the Leprechaun and instead of saying we won a red coin, it said [untitled item]. Some people got a message that said [unnamed article] or [object], but ours was always [untitled item].

It's the same window that came up for the first 5 coins, "Good day to you, you've been awarded..." but the error was in the [untitled] text. That's what my rep checked in all our accounts to confirm that we had indeed tried for the 6th coin.

Last edited by joi; 03-14-2011 at 01:25 PM..
joi is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 01:29 PM   #386
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

The weirdest thing just happened to me! I was sitting in the Trading Room, and then the Leprechaun popped up. So I clicked on him, and I got the same error message that I did yesterday. I clicked on him again and it finally gave me the red coin and the fountain! Has this happened to anyone else besides me?
cplover5689 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 01:33 PM   #387
XiYangyang is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by joi
With our accounts, a window came up after we clicked on the Leprechaun and instead of saying we won a red coin, it said [untitled item]. Some people got a message that said [unnamed article] or [object], but ours was always [untitled item].

It's the same window that came up for the first 5 coins, "Good day to you, you've been awarded..." but the error was in the [untitled] text. That's what my rep checked in all our accounts to confirm that we had indeed tried for the 6th coin.
I saw that, thanks.
XiYangyang is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 01:35 PM   #388
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

I emailed them too, missing the prize on two of my accounts - IF I get an answer - I'll post it - lets hope for the best.
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 01:35 PM   #389
deinc88

tiff_dawg_03 is on a distinguished road

going to try and find him now, maybe it's working
tiff_dawg_03 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 01:43 PM   #390
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

OK.... looks like if you go and open your pot to check on the coins a window pops up up w/congratulation you made it to the end.... and then you'll find your fountain in your dock.... yay, thanks ganz
kuhl123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitchmania, jelly coins, no pond, no red coin, starmaggie was here, where red coin?