Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 10:10 AM   #361
Webkinz :)

chrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Can't get the red jelly coin!

found him in the club house still no red coin did they address the red coin problem or only the fountain
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 10:24 AM   #362
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

They have retweeted that the problem has been fixed....which means they were only acknowledging the issue with all coins being collected and no fountain being awarded. I am trying to get through, but the number is busy...guess the thousands of others who are also having this bigger issue are also trying to call.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 10:31 AM   #363
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
They have retweeted that the problem has been fixed....which means they were only acknowledging the issue with all coins being collected and no fountain being awarded. I am trying to get through, but the number is busy...guess the thousands of others who are also having this bigger issue are also trying to call.
Thanks Froggy- ask them about the members who CANNOT collect all the jelly coins, eg the ones who started at orange and after they get their purple one, get the "undefined item" message, therefore CANNOT finish their collection since red will NOT be awarded.

View Post Originally Posted by bisblue
How soon we all forget and how forgiving of us all to Ganz.

We had almost the same exact issue during the Valentine collection. The only difference was everyone received all the roses and not the bouquet (prize).
Yeah, I hear you on this. This was a MAJOR event and GANZ dropped the ball on it like they did so many times before... Valentines 2011, Christmas 2009, Halloween 2009, Easter 2009...

Just because they throw you a free item here and there doesn't get them off the hook in my opinion.

Last edited by likmfurry; 03-14-2011 at 10:36 AM..
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 03-14-2011, 10:42 AM   #364
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Thanks Froggy- ask them about the members who CANNOT collect all the jelly coins, eg the ones who started at orange and after they get their purple one, get the "undefined item" message, therefore CANNOT finish their collection since red will NOT be awarded.
That is my intention since all 8 of our accounts are affected by the 'lack of a red coin' glitch. I have gotten through but I am now waiting in sequence to speak to someone...It really would be nice if they tweeted acknowledgment of this issue...or this is a novel idea....POST IT ON THE NEWS SITE!!! I will update with any info I get.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:58 AM   #365
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
...POST IT ON THE NEWS SITE!!! I will update with any info I get.
Thanks Froggy!! That would be sooo unlike Ganz, to keep us informed and to take the easy road. Could you please get a job a Ganz ???
Dash is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 11:18 AM   #366
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
Thanks Froggy!! That would be sooo unlike Ganz, to keep us informed and to take the easy road. Could you please get a job a Ganz ???
I wish!!!!

Okay, finally spoke to someone and they are aware of the problem... HOWEVER .... they are manually going through every account of mine right now and putting the item in my dock ... I cannot believe this.

Basically the bottom line is that the rep I spoke to said, "I hope the problem will be fixed by this afternoon; I can't tell you when it will be fixed, but they are working on it. We have been told that they have found 3 issues with the Find the Leprechaun event and they are being worked on."

I have no idea what the 3rd issue is...and I don't think I want to know...what it comes down to is if you have the time to call and go through every account, they will issue the pond to each account...otherwise, you can wait it out and hope Ganz can actually rectify the problem.

I did let her know that perhaps Ganz could send out a Tweet acknowledging these other issues AS WELL AS post it on the news site, that way they could actually keep the members informed...we'll see if they at least do that...they haven't yet, but hopefully they will at least do that!
Old 03-14-2011, 11:21 AM   #367
bisblue is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
They will not post it there because they would not want anyone to think that they have any problems with Webkinz. There are over 100 comments on the forum under the contest announcement but...
bisblue is offline Male
Old 03-14-2011, 11:23 AM   #368

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Been trying to call for the last half an hour...lines are busy....
Jayne is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 11:26 AM   #369

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Just tried again at 12:20 KT but, not fixed yet.

OH, I hope i do not have to call. It is so hard to get in touch with Ganz, most especially when there is a problem. The lines can be busy for hours
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 11:37 AM   #370
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

They must know that not everyone can call. Most of the members are not old enough to call. I just tried for that red coin, and it's still not appearing.
I think they should just award EVERYONE the fountain for all the trouble they put us through. That would be good customer service.
Desty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitchmania, jelly coins, no pond, no red coin, starmaggie was here, where red coin?