Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 02:59 AM   #351
Webkinz :)

mstoven has disabled reputation

Default Re: Can't get the red jelly coin!

This information is not going to help, but I found it quite amusing. Ganz has a bigger problem than we know.......I went into one account today in a last shot effort to gain a red jelly. I went to the Collector's Gold (which is where I always started). After a bit, the little green man showed up and when I clicked him, I got the message "Congratulations, blah...blah", no red jelly and no prize. The interesting part was I could click him and get the same response as long as he stayed in the room. I went from there to Bowling, Garden, Games, Girls Rule and Exercise Rooms and he was there within minutes and the same thing happened. I kept clicking and he kept saying the same thing. I can't even tell you how many times I click the little guy.....I even ran into Doug.......
mstoven is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 06:03 AM   #352

RosyKitten12 has much to be proud ofRosyKitten12 has much to be proud ofRosyKitten12 has much to be proud ofRosyKitten12 has much to be proud ofRosyKitten12 has much to be proud of

I have two accounts, luckily I was able to get the red coin on one but not the other. The one I did't get it on was the first account I tried it on. Sorry to hear about everyones bad luck. Hope it can get fixed.
RosyKitten12 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 06:15 AM   #353
webkinz558 is on a distinguished road

I got the Pond and Red jelly coin on another account to my main one but I don't know if I would still get another pond!!The other one is in my room but im pretty sure ganz would look at the pot in the corner,instead of looking through your house right.....

~Total Drama World Tour Fan~
webkinz558 is offline Male
Old 03-14-2011, 06:25 AM   #354
Masavonlady is on a distinguished road

I think part of the issue is Ganz had too many events running at the same time. HOP video, leprechaun, pot of gold, clover patch.....I don't know what they were thinking! It's bad enough that they have issues with almost EVERY click to win event. Now have those issues x4.....DISASTER! I know it's been said before but.....GET IT TOGETHER GANZ!
Masavonlady is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 06:53 AM   #355
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

At least they are going to make good on it (per release statement), but will they know which accounts? My daughter has the same problem. Do we need to notify them or anything?
Old 03-14-2011, 07:11 AM   #356
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Masavonlady
I think part of the issue is Ganz had too many events running at the same time. HOP video, leprechaun, pot of gold, clover patch.....I don't know what they were thinking! It's bad enough that they have issues with almost EVERY click to win event. Now have those issues x4.....DISASTER! I know it's been said before but.....GET IT TOGETHER GANZ!
And the Wolf surprise gift is supposed to arrive Wednesday also! Let's hope that doesn't get glitchy too.
joi is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 08:12 AM   #357
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

I have a slightly DIFFERENT problem...has anyone had this one yet?...i got all orange coins first on my 12 accounts but i'm also doing my niece and nephews' 9 accounts and they all got red coins first...but even still on the 4 accounts that got RED coins first that i have finished i only got one of the four prize fountains...the other three were able to get all six coins but instead of getting a message that they won the fountain they just got a message that they got a purple coin and there was NO FOUNTAIN...i tried to call ganz about these three nephews' accounts right at 9am but of course the phone lines were busy...i hope they are not tied up with people reporting the glitch that ganz already knows about...please reply if you have this different glitch with the leprechaun...thanks...
gracekiara is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 09:23 AM   #358

jenjones is on a distinguished road

i bought the red coin on the weekend and nothing, so today i happened upon him in the clubhouse and clicked on him. he gave me another green jelly coin AND i got my COIN POND . So go find him and click on him .
jenjones is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 09:27 AM   #359
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz558
I got the Pond and Red jelly coin on another account to my main one but I don't know if I would still get another pond!!The other one is in my room but im pretty sure ganz would look at the pot in the corner,instead of looking through your house right.....

~Total Drama World Tour Fan~
They know what you have on your account no matter where it is. I doubt you will get another.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 09:37 AM   #360
bisblue is an unknown quantity at this point

How soon we all forget and how forgiving of us all to Ganz.

We had almost the same exact issue during the Valentine collection. The only difference was everyone received all the roses and not the bouquet (prize).

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
They know what you have on your account no matter where it is. I doubt you will get another.
I agree but disagree. They know what you have but they also know when you did not win the prize on that account. With the fountain being send able and trade able the issue is the winning not the possession of it.

Last edited by bisblue; 03-14-2011 at 09:37 AM..
bisblue is offline Male
Closed

Tags
glitchmania, jelly coins, no pond, no red coin, starmaggie was here, where red coin?