Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 12:33 AM   #231
Webkinz :)

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Can't get the red jelly coin!

has anyone who started with a red coin managed to finish yet? were you awarded the fountain?
janna479 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2011, 12:36 AM   #232

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I already had the red coin, but when I finished the rainbow, no prize.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 12:38 AM   #233

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by pipperroo
My family has 5 accounts and every single one started with the orange coin. I hope this is fixed. That coin fountain looks really nice.

I feel better knowing this isn't just me, hopefully since it is wide spread, Ganz will fix it soon.
We have 5 accounts in our family and all of us too started on the orange coin. I really hope this get fixed...we really want the prize.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:39 AM   #234
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

All of my accounts started with the orange coins so I am also going to hold off getting the last one til they get this fixed
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 12:41 AM   #235

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
I already had the red coin, but when I finished the rainbow, no prize.
Thank you for answering. I was tempted to open a new account and try again, but I figured it was quicker to ask first.
janna479 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 12:53 AM   #236
auntjudi

jamb53 is just really nicejamb53 is just really nice

I also started with the orange coin and am unable to get the red to finish my collection. I was about to buy it with ecoins but I read that doesn't fix the problem. Hopefully Ganz will get this fixed soon.
jamb53 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #237
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

NOTE to all:

I also have two NEWER accounts that did not exist last March that cannot get the red coin, and got the Orange Coin first.
So to confirm what a few others have already said, it has nothing to do with whether or not your account participated last year.

Let's all hope that Monday brings us Red Jellies & Grand Prizes once Ganz fixes this problem...

Hugs,
Banks

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
Angel - I think the bonus bed codes get emailed on the 14th. Go back and read the fine print. Also, I think the offer is only valid for upgrades from 1, 3 or 6 month deluxe to 1 year. If you've already got a 1 year deluxe, you may not receive the code. I'm not sure about that.

Onto the glitches...all five of my accounts are on different servers and all five started with the orange coin and all five did the search last year. I guess I'll wait until Monday to search for the last coin.

Thanks for starting this thread so we all know what's going on.
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 01:11 AM   #238
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
I started to suspect that was the problem I was having. I got one red coin out of 10 accounts, so I can only complete one collection????

They better get this fixed, or there will be a lot of unhappy people in this house! I haven't tried to get "extra" coins on those accounts, either, so I don't know if I can even do that without finishing the first set of 6.
No you can't get extra.
Unless once they (hopefully) fix the glitch, they show up?
Because I clicked a total of 8 times and still don't have the red one or any extra
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 01:14 AM   #239
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by janna479
has anyone who started with a red coin managed to finish yet? were you awarded the fountain?

Yes, I have a new account (2011) it started with red and when I got the last jelly coin I received the coin fountain.

The two older accounts (2007) started with orange and did not get a red jelly coin from the Leprechaun. I did end up buying the red jelly coin and I did get the coin fountain on both.

Also, all of the completed accounts are still able to collect jelly coins from the Leprechaun; but before I bought the red coins they were not able to.
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 01:14 AM   #240
grammyofeight will become famous soon enough

I too have not been able to get the red jelly coin after many attemps - tried all day.
Closed

Tags
glitchmania, jelly coins, no pond, no red coin, starmaggie was here, where red coin?