Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 10:03 PM   #211
arwenevenstar
Webkinz :)

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Can't get the red jelly coin!

So glad I did my daily check into WI and saw this-all three of our family's accounts (2 on server 5, one on 9 all NA accounts) started with the orange coin, which I did not think about since so many other of the hunts were in random order in the past. When I got all 3 accounts up to the blue coin I got suspicious and checked in with you guys. Thanks for the heads up so I don't waste $ in the estore buying those red coins. Hope this is taken care of soon for all of us! Hang in there everyone!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 10:12 PM   #212
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

PLEASE remember...A: this is not a chat thread, these threads are for compiling specific instances of the reported glitch. B: trading or gifting is never allowed outside the GE
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 10:35 PM   #213
Lil Kinz
Silky49 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have tried several times to get the red coin over the last few hours and I am still unable to get it. Does anyone know when this problem is going to be fixed?
Silky49 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #214
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

FWIW, I have 3 accounts, all started in the last 9 months. I got my first jelly coin on 2 of the accounts a full day before starting the game on the 3rd account. The 3rd account started with the red coin, and the other 2 with the orange. I suspect it was a glitch that they got ironed out within the first day, but haven't figured out how to solve from the back-end now.

View Post Originally Posted by Silky49
I have tried several times to get the red coin over the last few hours and I am still unable to get it. Does anyone know when this problem is going to be fixed?
I don't know why, but I just assumed they'd start working to solve this problem on Monday. Don't know why, but my assumption is the programmers probably mostly work weekdays. Does anyone have experience that says otherwise - ???
vanberk is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #215
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I am finishing my collections, all with no red, and no prize...I'm confident this will be fixed, not worrying over it.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #216

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Same here, I just finished my collection at 10:50pm, and it said 'you have been awarded 'Untitled'', and then it didn't give me the final red coin or the prize.
So hopefully they will get it fixed before too long!
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #217
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Tried to get the final coin on all 4 of our accounts. Since the last one all needed was red, we are unable to get the coin or the pot of gold fountain.

Hopefully they will fix this on Monday........I did send word to them elsewhere (and I'm sure I'm not the only one )
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #218

Arbor Grace is a glorious beacon of lightArbor Grace is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Can't get the red jelly coin

View Post Originally Posted by snowspot10
That sounds right! Cause on my main account I don't have the red and that is the account that I got the coins on last year then on my other account I got the red coin and that account I didn't do the coins last year! So I think you are right!!!!
I have both new AND old accounts and I am not getting the red coin on ewither.
Also, it is not isolated to the Servier issues they had last weekend. I have one account on that server, but the accounts that I am not getting the coin on, are on other servers
Arbor Grace is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 10:58 PM   #219
Gift Guru

teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!

Same here....no red jelly coin on 2 accounts.
teacup0819 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #220
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
FWIW, I have 3 accounts, all started in the last 9 months. I got my first jelly coin on 2 of the accounts a full day before starting the game on the 3rd account. The 3rd account started with the red coin, and the other 2 with the orange. I suspect it was a glitch that they got ironed out within the first day, but haven't figured out how to solve from the back-end now.
That sounds correct. One of my family's 3 accounts was started yesterday at midnight, and it got the orange coin. I finished that one 5 minutes ago, but did not receive the red coin. The other two accounts were started today, and received the red coin first. I'm remaining hopeful that this will be fixed on Monday.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
glitchmania, jelly coins, no pond, no red coin, starmaggie was here, where red coin?