Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2011, 11:07 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Can't get the red jelly coin!

I did not recieve the red coin either. I did take a screen shot of the message you recieve, but do not know how to put it on here.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2011, 11:19 PM   #12
MorganasMom

kristaw5 is a forum hero
kristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum hero

Having same problem on 4 accounts. 1st coin was orange. Got all but red. I found the leprechaun to get last coin but NOTHING.

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
So far if your first coin was orange, second in order, then the last coin which should be first, the red one, is Not being awarded, as well as the Grand prize. Correct?
Correct, Jennielou. Can you help?
Old 03-11-2011, 11:20 PM   #13
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

Curious, are your accounts with the missing red coin on the same server that was having problems last Friday?

I have one account on that server - no red coin.

I have a new account on a different server - has the red coin.

I didn't realize this was a problem until I read the thread...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgServer 10.jpg (128.3 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpgNew Acct.jpg (115.9 KB, 19 views)
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 03-11-2011, 11:28 PM   #14

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

This is the message..Click the image to open in full size.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 03-11-2011, 11:39 PM   #15

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

This is happening on all my older accounts -- those that did the hunt last year. The accounts new since then got the coins in order starting with the red coin. I'll let you know what happens when I get my last coin on those accounts (I wasn't going to bother doing them until I found out if the prize could be kinzposted, so left them till last)

__
Update -- I did get the prize on the accounts that got the red coin first.

But not on any accounts that did not get the red coin first.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 03-12-2011 at 12:01 PM..
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-11-2011, 11:46 PM   #16
MorganasMom

kristaw5 is a forum hero
kristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum hero

2 of the 4 accounts that are having this issue were created in the last year. In my case there is no connection with older or newer accounts. A 5th (also new) account received the coins in order and got the grand prize.

Last edited by kristaw5; 03-11-2011 at 11:55 PM..
Old 03-11-2011, 11:58 PM   #17
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I have 5 accounts and have the same problem on all of them. Three are on the same server, one is on the Asian and the other is my original account. I'm glad I'm not the only one having an issue but I hope they resolve ith soon. I was hoping to be finished with this so I could move on to other things such as the Peek-a-News tomorrow.
karrit is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 12:50 AM   #18
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

I'm having this exact problem. I received the orange coin first, then yellow, green, blue, and violet. Now when I should get red and the grand prize, I get nothing.
Amneris is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 01:00 AM   #19
Jackieeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Did not get my red coin or the prize either.
Jackieeh is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 01:25 AM   #20
brneyz has disabled reputation

My father and I received orange jelly coins on our perspective accounts. We both were operating on webkinz server 11. Neither of us have the red coin.
Closed

Tags
glitchmania, jelly coins, no pond, no red coin, starmaggie was here, where red coin?