Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #181
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Can't get the red jelly coin!

Well, add me to the list to those that did not receive their red coin and the prize....
Babs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 08:40 PM   #182

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Have you seen all the negative comments on the WKN site about this problem. They will know about it Monday morning even before the calls start flooding in.

This would have been a good weekend to pay a few programmers overtime. And maybe they are there working on it right now! -- No probably not
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #183
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
This is the message..Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you for posting this picture. I was going to share mine, but I don't have to now!

I got the same message on two accounts. I have a few more to finish, but none of them have red coins, so I am going to guess that I will get that error message on all my accounts.

Thanks everyone for making this thread and documenting the problems. Ganz - hope you see this and help soon!

Thanks,

Krystal
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #184
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Have you seen all the negative comments on the WKN site about this problem. They will know about it Monday morning even before the calls start flooding in.

This would have been a good weekend to pay a few programmers overtime. And maybe they are there working on it right now! -- No probably not
I read them.
I commented as well
I am fleaflea there, it wouldn't let me use aug2168
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 08:45 PM   #185
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Buttercup
I was wondering, what's going on? I got the orange coin first. From three accounts. My 1st account just need the red coin. I was wondering, what's going on. Glad, I came in here.
Members who report getting the Orange Jelly Coin first are telling us that they did not receive the Coin Fountain. They also cannot get the Red Jelly Coin, which is essential for getting the Grand Prize. Other members who have purchased the Red Jelly Coin using eStore points during this glitch have said they cannot claim their prize. We are currently trying to contact Ganz about this glitch in hopes of it being fixed.

In other words, don't panic about this! Ganz will fix this soon Optimism, my dear friends!~
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 08:46 PM   #186

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I read them.
I commented as well
I am fleaflea there, it wouldn't let me use aug2168
I left a comment there early this morning.

Well at least we have our WI friends to complain to . We can be pretty sure it will be fixed sometime on Monday -- but what a shame most WW players have to go through all this!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 08:50 PM   #187
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by beekay
I hope your luck is better than mine. The 2 accounts that are supposed to be finished are still missing the red coins.
UPDATE for my 10 accounts:
3 accounts - found the Leprechaun 6 times, started with the orange coin and did not receive a red coin
1 account - received the red coin first (I'm rather sure of that) but did not receive the fountain (at least I can't find it in my dock) when the 6th coin was received.
6 accounts - all started with the orange coin. I am not taking them to find the last coin until the glitch is fixed.

Last edited by beekay; 03-12-2011 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: my brain was running faster than my fingers - words left out
beekay is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 08:50 PM   #188
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I'm glad I saw this thread... that means that me, my sister and a friend are all affected. All of us (we participated last year) started with the orange coin... I thought that was odd, but with the ghost the items were always out of order... so I was not concerned until I saw this glitch thread.

Thanks to all of you that have brought this to my attention...
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 08:51 PM   #189
Webkinz :)

webkinzmom24 is on a distinguished road

Well, we have 6 accounts within our family.

Yesterday we started the coin hunt and only one account received the red coin, all others started with orange.

Just a few minutes ago I found the little guy for all accounts, but the only one that received the final coin was the one with the red coin. Afterwards, we were awarded the amazing fountain! So, at least we have one, too bad I can't figure out how to divide it up for the kids ... guys it will just have to stay on my account!

Sure hope this gets resolved on Monday.

I find it interesting that there doesn't seem to be anyone at Ganz working on this. There are certainly programers, etc. working today because as we searched for "Patty" on WKN there were plenty of updates, additions and changes made on that site throughout the day!
webkinzmom24 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 08:51 PM   #190
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by beekay
UPDATE for my 10 accounts:
3 accounts - found the Leprechaun 6 times, started with the orange coin and did not receive a red coin
1 account - received the red coin first (I'm rather sure of that) but did not receive the fountain (at least I can't find it in my dock) when the 6th coin was received.
6 accounts - all started with the orange coin. I am not taking them to find the glitch is fixed.
ME TOO11111111111111111
Closed

Tags
glitchmania, jelly coins, no pond, no red coin, starmaggie was here, where red coin?