Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 03:25 PM   #121
Lil Kinz

2lovely2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Can't get the red jelly coin!

me too! hope they fix it soon:-[
2lovely2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 03:29 PM   #122
Webkinz :)

orangenature is on a distinguished road

Yes! I've been searching all day and all i got instead of the red coin is "You've been awarded [article] [itemName]!" I also got the orange coin first!

orangenature is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 03:36 PM   #123
Lil Kinz
eegerbeeger is on a distinguished road

I just found the leprechaun in super chef room 32 (dk blue) trying to get the last jelly coin i need for hte fountain. It is 1:33pm MST and i got the same message. "you've been awarded the [article name] [item name]! I can't take a screen shot to post it and now I have a 6yr old in tears because she found the leprechaun and nothing happened. Thank Ganz for staying on top of issues
eegerbeeger is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 03:47 PM   #124

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by kuhl123
same here..... and the info about the red coin was too late for me -anyways, since the receiveng order is random - what are we supposed to do?
I did hunt last year and it started with orange... so sad I really hope they fix it
\

Last year, I seem to recall that the coins were awarded in random colors until you filled your pot. This year, we are getting them in order, beginning with orange. I don't know what we will do to get the red one! The front page has been updated to say DO NOT BUY the red one at the estore to try to get the prize - apparently, this is not working either. Ganz will fix this, I am sure.. But when??
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 03:54 PM   #125

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Add me to the list. I didn't even know about this glitch until I didn't get my last coin when I was clicking to get my last one (the red one of course)
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #126
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Same thing here, all of our accts started with the orange coin instead of the red one. Sure hope Ganz fixes this soon!!!!!
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 04:00 PM   #127
webkinz558 is on a distinguished road

This happened to me too!What the heck I waited so long not even to get my prize!

~Total Drama World Tour Fan~

I sent in the Gitch to Ganz So hopefully it will get fixed!!!
webkinz558 is offline Male
Old 03-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #128
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

None of my 7 accts got the red coin or the prize. The peek -a- news won't let you play more than once either and you are supposed to be able to get as many as you want as long as you clear cash and that is not working either!
Happy3166 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 04:06 PM   #129
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

I can't get it either. three accounts 4 trys. here's some pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgpaterror2.jpg (272.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpgpaterror.jpg (134.7 KB, 2 views)
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #130
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

Default Re: The Red Jelly Coin

I am sure the missing red coin is just a glitch that they will correct on monday. If you have clicked on the Leprechan and just did not receive the coin I am sure it will be updated when they correct the glitch and your gift will show up in your dock as soon as that is done
grammak is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitchmania, jelly coins, no pond, no red coin, starmaggie was here, where red coin?