Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 03:05 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Can't get the red jelly coin!

I just tried for the last coin (red for all) on all three of my accounts and got nothing. Very aggravated right now. This is the first time I have ever tried one of these clubhouse things and I am disappointed with this. I hope they fix this and I don't have to waste more time on it!
janna479 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 03:05 PM   #112
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by DivaDancing14
oh okay. i started yesterday and i was given my red jelly coin. and today i got my orange and yellow. just got my yellow. here is a print screen. and did you feed your pet the red jelly coim?
No I have 9 accounts and it started each account out with the orange first.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 03:12 PM   #113

Pelfre is on a distinguished road

All my accounts begin with the orange but one that has the red. Mine plus those of my sisters account for a total of 14 accounts of which 13 will not have the bonus
Pelfre is offline Male
Old 03-12-2011, 03:13 PM   #114
Lil Kinz
eegerbeeger is on a distinguished road

I started with the orange coin and have all of the others. I have found the leprechaun 3x trying to get the last red coin. I get the same error message and not credited with the red coin either. Please fix this
eegerbeeger is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #115
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

I have this issue on all of our accounts - got the orange coin first yesterday and when I try to finish and get the red coin today....I can't. What a major disappointment!
Old 03-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #116

Kimba78 is on a distinguished road

That happened to me and i can just keep clicking on hime but give me a code and tryed to enter it and it just logs me out then i bought if 1000 eastore points it took 4000 Out.
Kimba78 is offline Male
Old 03-12-2011, 03:18 PM   #117
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
I'm having this exact problem. I received the orange coin first, then yellow, green, blue, and violet. Now when I should get red and the grand prize, I get nothing.
same here..... and the info about the red coin was too late for me -anyways, since the receiveng order is random - what are we supposed to do?
I did hunt last year and it started with orange... so sad I really hope they fix it
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 03:19 PM   #118

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Me too. I started with the orange coin. I have collected them all but every time I click on the leprechaun for the last red coin the message in the box that opens says you have been awarded [item name]. Then when the rainbow opens it says 0 in the box and the red coin spot is empty. I can click on the leprechaun repeatedly..it does not recognize that I have found him again.

Thank goodness for this forum to keep me informed and let me know I'm not alone.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 03:21 PM   #119
Honey2800

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

I am having the same problem it started me on orange. When I caught the lepricaun for the 6th time at 2:47pm est 4/12/2014 it showed me this:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

So I bought the last red coin, it showed up just fine then... but it will not give me the prize. Here is the pic i took of it saying it got the pond... yet it never shows up.:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
Honey2800 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 03:25 PM   #120
grandmapauly is an unknown quantity at this point

just happened to me on both my accounts! are they checking into this problem?
grandmapauly is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitchmania, jelly coins, no pond, no red coin, starmaggie was here, where red coin?