Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   FIXED Can't get the red jelly coin! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/cant-get-red-jelly-coin-685484/)

momohuny03-11-2011 10:23 PM

Can't get the red jelly coin!

Has anyone been able to get the red jelly coin? I've gotten the other 5 no problem, but when I click the leprechan for the last one, it gives an unspecified code name and the red jelly doesn't get put in my "pot". I can keep clicking on him - it doesn't see me as having tried within the 3 hour time frame.

Any thoughts??

Jennielou03-11-2011 10:26 PM

Re: Can't get the red jelly coin!

I'm going to move this to the Glitch reports...it seems to be an ongoing issue with others as well.

pookylovestiggy03-11-2011 10:27 PM

its doing it to me too on 2 accounts It makes me so made because I have waited so long. I have tried clearing out everything restart But it must be a ganz glinch

momohuny03-11-2011 10:27 PM

Thanks, guys! At least I'm not alone, lol!

Jennielou03-11-2011 10:29 PM

So far if your first coin was orange, second in order, then the last coin which should be first, the red one, is Not being awarded, as well as the Grand prize. Correct?

momohuny03-11-2011 10:30 PM

That's right, Jennielou....I received orange coin first, then the other four. But not being awarded the red nor the grand prize!

pookylovestiggy03-11-2011 10:34 PM

Yes orange was the first then the others but:( no red and no prize

nana03-11-2011 10:34 PM

All of my accounts have the first spot blank. I have an orange coin first and I have finished 5 of my accounts for my 6th Coin but did not get one (Red) nor did I get the prize! I can find Leprchauan again and he shows he gives it to me but the Red Coin is not there. I just did this account for the 3rd time to try to get the 6th coin (Red is the only one I need) and it is still not awarding the Red Coin nor the Prize. I am going to wait to do the rest of my accounts.

I love growling03-11-2011 10:38 PM

I just got orange, and I have no red or any of the others.

momohuny03-11-2011 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nana (Post 22558379)
All of my accounts have the first spot blank. I have an orange coin first and I have finished 5 of my accounts for my 6th Coin but did not get one (Red) nor did I get the prize! I can find Leprchauan again and he shows he gives it to me but the Red Coin is not there. I just did this account for the 3rd time to try to get the 6th coin (Red is the only one I need) and it is still not awarding the Red Coin nor the Prize. I am going to wait to do the rest of my accounts.

I've got the same situation!